Photo

What was your favourite childhood cartoons?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I just want to know what type of cartoons you guys watched growing up and liked probably the same stuff as everyone but just wondering...

[*]Digimon
    [*]Pokemon
    [*]Dragonball Z
    [*]Batman
    [*]Beyblade
    [*]Yu-Gi-Oh (was ok I guess)
    [*]X-Men
    [*]Spiderman
    [*]Hey Arnold
    [*]Superman
    [*]Beast Wars
    [/list]are just some that I can remember

Edited by Anarchy, May 29, 2012 - 11:40 PM.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
I watched wayyy too much tv as a kid.. Most of shows I now watch on Boomerang<3

[*]Pokemon
    [*]Babar
    [*]Captain Planet
    [*]Tiny Toons
    [*]X-Men
    [*]Rugrats
    [*]Flintstones kids
    [*]Smurfs
    [*]Pirates of Dark Water
    [*]Gargoyles
    [*]Sailor Moon
    [/list]Hated DBZ -.- all the boys at school where obsessed, it was annoying xD

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Looney Toons (Bugs Bunny, etc.) are still easily the best. I didn't get to watch as many as I'd like.Watched...Loved Digimon to death when I was quite young.Dragonball/Dragon Ball Z (originally hated the show but got addicted to it when I was at my grandparents house and it was the only thing on).I remember watching Beyblade a bit.Didn't...Yu-Gi-Oh came on when I was in 4th/5th grade, right after the 3rd grade pokemon (and in my case digimon) fad. At that point I realized it was just another bullshit thing that would die in a few months, and it did.I never really got into any Nickelodian shows, when I look back on it I guess I was a hipster. At one point Spongebob was all anyone talked about for a good 2-3 years and it annoyed me. CTN for the win.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
Did anyone here watch Kappa Mikey? That was a quality show.Avatar: The Last Airbender was also pretty good. It was one of the few animes my dad didn't hate.I LOVED Beyblades when I was younger. I'm glad to see my younger brother as a fan of the reincarnation, Metal Fusion.I watched Yu-Gi-Oh a bit, but I never really followed the plot.By the way, when it comes to the card game, Yu-Gi-Oh>Pokemon. Just saying.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Hey Arnold was really good.I was big into the Yu-Gi-Oh for the island and the city seasons.I remember coming from school everyday and watching Toonami. Not sure what was on that.Pokemon was a given.Courage the Cowardly Dog.Ka Blam.Oh Yeah Cartoons.More than that. Just named the most prominent ones.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

[*]Rugrats
    [/list]

My favourite show before going to school :) I use to watch it at 8:00 leave for school at 8:30, *NOSTALGIA!!!!*

Watched...
Loved Digimon to death when I was quite young.

DIGIMON IS THE SHIT AND STILL IS!!!!! I still have my digimon cards :D

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
1. Dragon Ball Z2. Pokémon3. Anything on Cartoon Network; Edd Ed n Eddy, Dexter, Powerpuff girls, Courage the cowardly dog, Cow & Chicken, Johnny Bravo, ....

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts

Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Courage is awesome!! But the show was super creepy xD Had to wait til I was older to watch

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Courage is awesome!! But the show was super creepy xD Had to wait til I was older to watch

Meh, I didn't really like Courage that much. I'm more of a fan of shows with a lot of lore and a deep universe, and this show's universe is shallower than a baby pool, truth be told, with only three recurring characters and no episode continuation. Not that I'm insulting it, it just wasn't my type of show.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
CATCH THE PIDGEONWacky RacesJohnny BravoHey Arthurthere the main ones I remember :D

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Johnny BravoHey Arthur

Johnny Bravo was fucking hilarious. Forgot about that show. And "Hey Arthur"? Are you talking about Hey Arnold, a good show, or Arthur, a PBS show who's protagonist was a douche.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
How is this aardvark a douche?

Posted Image

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

You can see it in his stride...I actually once had a dream where I knew Arthur, and he was a complete jerk to me and ruined my life in the dream. Yeah, that dream ruined the show forever for me.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Johnny Bravo was fucking hilarious. Forgot about that show. And "Hey Arthur"? Are you talking about Hey Arnold, a good show, or Arthur, a PBS show who's protagonist was a douche.

Posted Image

You can see it in his stride...

I actually once had a dream where I knew Arthur, and he was a complete jerk to me and ruined my life in the dream. Yeah, that dream ruined the show forever for me.

I'm sorry but Hey Arthur taught me a lot of values in life... and the them tunes ace!!

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I'm sorry but Hey Arthur taught me a lot of values in life... and the them tunes ace!!

Don't get me wrong, it was a decent show and had some funny moments. I never had anything against the show. It's just that after that dream, I never looked at Arthur the same way again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com