Game of Thrones

Tcee

For those who don't know.. Game of Thrones started off as a series of fantasy novels by George R.R. Martin and became a HBO special series first aired in April of 2011 and the second season began April 2012.

Just wondering who else watches this show?

The storylines are insane. Bloody, gory, medieval-ish timeframe, fantasy elements, politics, deceit. I highly suggest watching - if you're 18+ .. There are a few "adult" situations... Okay, maybe more than a few ;p

Spoiler in place in case anything posted might give away the story! You've been warned!

I've seen all of Season One and all available episodes of Season Two.

Favorite "Houses" would have to be both Targaryen and Stark.

I hated the towards the end of Season One & what happened with Ned Stark. Totally in awe and never would have guessed it would actually happen! (yay vagueness!)

My fave characters would have to be:

-Jon Snow (obvious sexy reasons<3) & Ghost is a badass

-Daenerys + her babies!!

-Tyrion: his astounding mind!

-Lady Catelyn: very strong woman

I absolutely hate the prick of a boy king, Joffrey. I can conjure up about 20 foul words to describe him, at the top of my head. BLEH.

WTF@the shadow thing in the last two episodes!?!?!!

Posted Image

But yeah. No one else wants to watch it with me, reaching out to the awesome ES/TRR community!

I've watched the first 2 episodes, must say the blonde chick is really hot and I'm going to watch the other episodes for that particular reason.

It only gets better!!! She is by far the hottest character in the series.@AnarchyYAY!:]

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, this is a fun show. I started watching it with my brother and I gotta say Joffrey just amuses the shit out of me. Tywin and Tyrion are both fun as far as Lannisters go, anyway, so they're probably my favorite house. Second would probably be the Starks, Arya's pretty funny but the rest of them seem to have sticks up their asses, I mean, in that last episode Jon had a free chance to have sex with that hottie but he didn't.I don't like Danaerys that much, but she is quite attractive.

I CAN'T STAND JOFFREY. GET OFF MY THREAD xDI kinda get what you mean about the Starks, but they just wana be a respectable well-rounded family... Not to mention they are Lord/Ladies of Winterfell, not just plain folks. Sansa was the only real stuck up one in the beginning, and boy has she paid for it. There's a girl that works at Starbucks by my house who looks like her, only older.Jon Snow is a good boy<3Haven't watched Monday's episode... Something important happened.. And I can't watch it til tomorrow. -.-

• 1 month later...

Apparently Robb, Lady Stark, Daenerys, and the Wildling girl were at Comic-Con this year ;o I feel so left out.Can't believe how this last season ended; OMGOMGOMG. Even forgot to post about it here xD

wait 1st or 2nd? Just finished the first chapter of the 2nd book :D

• 2 weeks later...