Introduction to TC.

Tcee

Hi, I'm TC. :turned:

I started RS back in like 6th grade when scythes and santas and phats (Oh,my!) dropped. I wasn't so fortunate to get any of em xD But I saw! I stopped playing when my circle of e-friends had too much drama in it. Then just got on for holiday stuff and updates. I picked up RS again because I'm sooo bored at home when there's nothing to do and joining a chill clan like this will help put boredom back in its place: inside the shoebox in the closet. You wont see me in-game on weekends though, but I'll be able to visit the forums.

I was a bit of a rebel child growing up and I don't regret living, just some of the bad calls on my part. And giving my parents so much hell.

These days I'm all grown up (but still short-.-) and currently working in retail (boo!) in southern California and ...... preparing to be a mommy! I'm excited/terrified/worried/anxious,etc. But mostly, happy and excited.

Generally, I'm pretty friendly and outgoing & always wanting to keep things positive.

-Game of Thrones - Hence the name "Stormborn".

-Florence and The Machine - I listen to almost every genre or music- 'cept screaming bloody murder metal.

-Hunger Games books

-Batman. Wolverine. I can't choose one over the other

-Husky puppies (puppies in general...)

-Tropical places

-Awesome coffee mugs

Ttfn

<3TC

• Upvote 2

Interesting, I as well started playing RS like forever ago lol. Glad that you decided to join us, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here. We are a very chilled back group with no drama. Congratulations on the pregnancy, that's awesome news, and I'm sure you will enjoy every minute of motherhood. As for your clan needs, I'm a council member and I'm in charge of all event overseeing, etc. If you need anything event or clan wise, or just need help getting updated back into the game feel free to ask at any time. Again, welcome to TRR!

I've seen The Hunger Games movie, but not read the books. But I can't read them now either, because I think Game of Thrones books come before that in the line, and atm I'm reading LOTR. I don't usually read books, and it takes me forever to complete one. Game of Thrones TV-series is also pretty good, though I have saved up the episodes for this reason, so I can watch several at once.

Welcome, please note that anything I say should not be taken to seriously as I have a tendency to troll and or be very disturbing, if you wish you can join Anarchy's(Constanci0) forced labor camp in our clan citadel to help improve our image to attract more recruits.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!!

Jamie,

Its good to see more old people VETERANS from the old days! ;D

I was determined to read Hunger Games before watching it in theaters; I'm glad because of course there is a lot more detail and explanations in the book- the movie wasn't terrible, its just nice to have faces put to descriptions. &Woody Harrelson<3

However, I'm sad about finishing all three in such a short time (read the 3rd, Mockingjay, over two days), and am now looking for a new book/series. Maybe The Hobbit? I'm open to suggestions besides GoT (cannot start reading at this point after watching the series xD)

Eric,

You are a champ! I'd be interested to know how different (if at all) the GoT book is in comparison to the series (:

Appollyon,

I'll be sure to put a napkin over my glass of OJ whenever you are around. <3

If you tell me how to get to the Citadel, I wouldn't mind helping at all when online, I've never been to one before.

-TC

I'm a 23 year old veteran, win. And when you see me online hit me up, I'll show you around the citadel anytime, note that your on a probation period for a whole week before you are allowed to help but you can still go inside and look, get a clan cape etc, this is per Jagex.