Clan Citadel

Anarchy

Posted Image

so basically we are one visit and 414 wood off upkeep, it would be really good if we could reach that, also its a lot faster to reach that if you activate your buffs with the avatar.

On that note, Where is the avatar? I haven't seen it in the citadel since Swaffle had it out a few days ago. And who is allowed to be an avatar warden? I'm just wondering because I'm thinking about using it as part of a recruitment drive soon if possible.

An Avatar Warden summons it into the world, and the players in range will recieve the bonus. Simple.

Everyone on the same world (assuming they've paid the 300 orts for the week) actually gets the bonus but you get more when your within range. Just off the top of my head I think its 6% bonus for being on the same world and 10% bonus when your within range of it. It also allows you to gather resources in the citadel quicker. (I can't remember what its other buffs are at the moment, those are the only two I've used and I think they are the only skilling ones.)As far as the citadel goes, it can also act as basically an extra person in that you can set it to gather resources and it has the same cap as any other member, I'm not sure whether it contributes to the visitor count though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...