Photo

Clan Citadel

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Posted Image
so basically we are one visit and 414 wood off upkeep, it would be really good if we could reach that, also its a lot faster to reach that if you activate your buffs with the avatar.

On that note, Where is the avatar? I haven't seen it in the citadel since Swaffle had it out a few days ago. And who is allowed to be an avatar warden? I'm just wondering because I'm thinking about using it as part of a recruitment drive soon if possible.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
I have the avatar. I've logged out for 30 mins and going back on now.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Posted Image
So I remembered that the Avatar can skill so I got it to cap.

And then we celebrated together XD

But seriously we still need 2 more visits and any more skillilng would be appreciated, preferably wood as its more useful for building (we always have way more bars than we need so try and avoid that)

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
I just visited. :) So how does Avatar even work?

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
An Avatar Warden summons it into the world, and the players in range will recieve the bonus. Simple.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

An Avatar Warden summons it into the world, and the players in range will recieve the bonus. Simple.

Everyone on the same world (assuming they've paid the 300 orts for the week) actually gets the bonus but you get more when your within range. Just off the top of my head I think its 6% bonus for being on the same world and 10% bonus when your within range of it. It also allows you to gather resources in the citadel quicker. (I can't remember what its other buffs are at the moment, those are the only two I've used and I think they are the only skilling ones.)As far as the citadel goes, it can also act as basically an extra person in that you can set it to gather resources and it has the same cap as any other member, I'm not sure whether it contributes to the visitor count though.

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
3% bonus if on the same world, 6% when within range.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Oh. Who do we give the ort to?

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

Oh. Who do we give the ort to?

The avatar

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Ok we have 2 days to cap the citadel and we need help....!

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Seriously guys?103 Logs536 Stone blocksand 3 visits....and it's Wednesday morning......If you don't want the citadel or want it to drop in tier levels then continue at what you're doing as if this moment.

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
We lost the avatar as well :)

eVirus_Neo

eVirus_Neo

• 15 Posts
Capping right now.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Sorry, I've been pretty hopeless since getting back from my excursion. I've been too busy getting preparing for exams.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Well the citadel is a tier lower and we have no more firmaking and smithing plots (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com