Clan Citadel

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

nkj89

nkj89

• 13 Posts
capped.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
So I've had a few people in the cc and on the forums what the benefits of using the citadel are. I recently saw this section of an article on RS wiki which I thought summed it up well."The immediate reward for skilling in the citadel is experience. For every action done, experience is gained in the relative skill. The experience rate in the citadel is not as fast as can be obtained on the surface, but it is completely free - no tools are required to do any action, nor is any resource gathered elsewhere. All the citadel resources are confined to the citadel.A secondary reward for helping in the citadel is a clan ring, which gives a limited amount of 1.5× bonus experience when skilling on the surface. For more details, see below.Consecutively earning a clan ring will award clan fealty, up to a maximum of level 3 fealty after 3 weeks. The fealty level gives bonus experience when skilling in the citadel, as long as a clan cape is owned (15%, 30% or 45% for level 1, 2 or 3 fealty respectively). There is also an additional reward at level 3 fealty, which provides bonus experience in a skill of your choice every week. The experience received is equivalent to what the Jack of Tradesaura gives, or what a pair of Strange rocks in the skill will give. Maintaining the rank 3 fealty means you can obtain the weekly experience.Finally and most importantly, you are directly helping out the clan. All resources you gather go directly into helping out the citadel in its upkeep and upgrades. "(Please Note this is copied directly from runescape.wikia.com)Also I'm assuming from the goals that we're aiming for an avatar habitat this week?

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Ok so recently people have been asking for the Avatar Habitat, and I want to just put it out there that I don't want to hear any complaints or nagging about not having it after this week because it's kinda unacceptable for people to nag at me for this when we have 12 visits but only about 6k of resources12 x 1.4K = 16.8K16.8K is a bit more than twice the amount we need for weekly maintenance of the citadel

blushkiss

blushkiss

• 3 Posts
capped bbs

Posted Image

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Posted Image
Just capped, we're just 999 stone off upkeep for the week, that's one persons work, However if we don't get that in the next 17 hours, the extra 3000 wood we have for the avatar habitat will be for pretty much nothing.

Pretty good effort this week (compared to usual) even if it is a little disappointing that we don't have as many resources as our visitor count would suggest. It's better than what we usually have where a few people work really hard to get upkeep but then we don't have enough visitors.
To those that don't skill at the citadel, you should definitely consider it, see my previous post for some of the reasons why.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
The citadel has reset. but we did not get enough stone for the upkeep...on the brighter side of things the resources that went to the avatar upgrade were kept but we don't have a avatar yet...

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
Why don't we give each person a specific task? That way we can be sure to get everything we need?I'll mine stone every chance I get. Someone else take wood, etc.edit - I apologize for all the extra wood. I thought I would be able to get 1400 points in EVERYTHING. I didn't realize that it would make me stop after so long. if I had known, I would have just mined stone.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Why don't we give each person a specific task? That way we can be sure to get everything we need?I'll mine stone every chance I get. Someone else take wood, etc.edit - I apologize for all the extra wood. I thought I would be able to get 1400 points in EVERYTHING. I didn't realize that it would make me stop after so long. if I had known, I would have just mined stone.

You didn't cut extra wood, the plots were set to lock once they reached the goals...so if you had cut less and mined it wouldn't have made a difference the loss would be at another plot or both plots.

nkj89

nkj89

• 13 Posts
So far. Aug 31st.
Posted Image

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Posted Image
Just wanted to say good job guys

Also how does the resource carry over thing work because if we get to keep all our bars then we have enough bars for a few weeks XD

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Also how does the resource carry over thing work because if we get to keep all our bars then we have enough bars for a few weeks XD

The bars would need to go towards something we're upgrading, other wise it's a random small fraction that's saved over

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

The bars would need to go towards something we're upgrading, other wise it's a random small fraction that's saved over

Damn, I thought so but oh well.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
The citadel has reset and the clan avatar is in the citadel floating about in it's habitat...

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
You guys, are prosWell done sexies.

nkj89

nkj89

• 13 Posts
capped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com