Photo

Recruitment Status

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Just want to take a minute to say that recruiting as of lately has been outstanding, both ingame and forum wise. We have a lot of new faces in the clan chat, and we are encouraging them to join the forums, some are interested some are not. So, let's keep up the good work and motivate each other to continue to recruit, and to those that are actively recruiting it is much appreciated.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Yeah, i've also realized when end of march and beginning of april came around a lot of people joined and came back. Really glad to see this. I think Fergal would have been happy to if he was still around.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Yeah recruiting is going really well, especially since Jamie is helping me out now :)!

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Its cuz its getting closer and closer to summer. More people look to join clans and such before summer so when it hits they have people to play with. So if our recruiters are on their game we should be able to expect many more new faces.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Yeah recruiting is going really well, especially since Jamie is helping me out now :)!

Hey I'm helping too LMFAO :)

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
I've also noticed this, thanks to everyone that has been recruiting :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com