Photo

Squeal of Fortune – Extra Spins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts
We’re happy to announce a range of ways for you to get extra spins on the popular Squeal of Fortune: you will now be able to win them as a prize on the wheel itself; buy extra spins; and everyone can earn them while playing RuneScape. So, everyone will now have many more pot-shots at Yelps’s face, meaning more chances to win that much-coveted head tattoo or lucky godsword. View Original Article

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Jagex is really about making their money now, I wonder how many noobs are gonna jump on this scam.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
well hello RWT!! I didnt realise you weren't against the rules anymore...

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Jagex I think is trying to fund that stupid suit they made....maybe that's why they're going heavy on all the payable options and features... :/

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Jagex I think is trying to fund that stupid suit they made....maybe that's why they're going heavy on all the payable options and features... :/

It was an April Fools joke... Posted Image

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

It was an April Fools joke... Posted Image

the suit was? REALLY? O_O

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Did you really watch that video, see the suit, and think it was serious? It had balls on its chin... lmao.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

the suit was? REALLY? O_O

Posted Image

Kind of an underhanded moneymaking attempt, but I'm sure a nice amount of people will buy the spins, and even fewer will actually benefit from it.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
OMG I thought that suit was for real.... I feel sad

MrAddison

MrAddison

• 28 Posts
I was about to buy $10 of spins for the hell of it and see if I can get any nice stuff,But then it says my credit card was declined 0_0Sooooo.. never mind not going to buy any spins from them!Must have been declined because RS's location is United Kingdom right?

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I was about to buy $10 of spins for the hell of it and see if I can get any nice stuff,But then it says my credit card was declined 0_0Sooooo.. never mind not going to buy any spins from them!Must have been declined because RS's location is United Kingdom right?

That's probably not the reason but you never know :/ I'd advise you not to spend money on spins cause your just going to end up getting common items

MrAddison

MrAddison

• 28 Posts

That's probably not the reason but you never know :/ I'd advise you not to spend money on spins cause your just going to end up getting common items

Well, huge point taken.Thanks for stopping me, I can live with 2 spins a day. That's perfectly fine :DAnd, I'll check up on my bank just to make sure everything is ok x3

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
omfg you seriously have the option to buy spins for irl money? im disliking this game more and more..... jages digusts me

MrAddison

MrAddison

• 28 Posts

omfg you seriously have the option to buy spins for irl money? im disliking this game more and more..... jages digusts me

I never ever... evar... knew they would have something like this implemented in Runescape!

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Thanks for stopping me, I can live with 2 spins a day. That's perfectly fine :D

Even more if you get lucky and do some D&D every week. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com