Squeal of Fortune – Extra Spins

Brodo Swaggins

We’re happy to announce a range of ways for you to get extra spins on the popular Squeal of Fortune: you will now be able to win them as a prize on the wheel itself; buy extra spins; and everyone can earn them while playing RuneScape. So, everyone will now have many more pot-shots at Yelps’s face, meaning more chances to win that much-coveted head tattoo or lucky godsword. View Original Article

I was about to buy $10 of spins for the hell of it and see if I can get any nice stuff,But then it says my credit card was declined 0_0Sooooo.. never mind not going to buy any spins from them!Must have been declined because RS's location is United Kingdom right?

I was about to buy $10 of spins for the hell of it and see if I can get any nice stuff,But then it says my credit card was declined 0_0Sooooo.. never mind not going to buy any spins from them!Must have been declined because RS's location is United Kingdom right?

That's probably not the reason but you never know :/ I'd advise you not to spend money on spins cause your just going to end up getting common items

That's probably not the reason but you never know :/ I'd advise you not to spend money on spins cause your just going to end up getting common items

Well, huge point taken.Thanks for stopping me, I can live with 2 spins a day. That's perfectly fine :DAnd, I'll check up on my bank just to make sure everything is ok x3

Rs has gone down hill since Andrew sold it to some Americans.... It's all about the money now. Hate to say it but it's true

Tbh, it wasn't until the release of SoF, and now the ability to buy spins, that I started to really think that Rs is being stupid.

I'd rather grind for 500k rc'ing xp than waste $80. Thats enough for year round mem to train with :D

I don't know. Any less time rcing is always nice Posted Image I don't care that much to spend money though. Maybe if they let me pay by getting kicked in the groin, I'd take 80 kicks. Spread throughout the week, of course.
  • Upvote 1