Hindsight: TRR/ES Merger

David

ES/TRR Merger  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Now that things are settled, what is your final opinion on the TRR/ES merge?

• It was the right decision.
    • I would prefer TRR still had its own site.

I think is was a good thing, plus it was pointless to have two sites to maintain. I personally don't think it's hard to find the links and what note...also when referring people to the TRR site just tell them trr.eldersouls.com and it takes them to our Sub-Forum so I don't think it was bad idea

When you guys say it should be easier to navigate to the TRR section, what do you mean? Is there any specific way that you think it should be changed?I'd also like to remind people of the TRR.ElderSouls.com link redirect that takes you to it automatically.

When you guys say it should be easier to navigate to the TRR section, what do you mean? Is there any specific way that you think it should be changed?I'd also like to remind people of the TRR.ElderSouls.com link redirect that takes you to it automatically.

I'm just saying if a potential recruit went to the main site (eldersouls.com) then they would have to find the Runescape sub-forum to get to the acutal info and such. Not an actual problem for me cause I just click on active topics, but whatever.
  • Upvote 1