Photo

Morytania Tasks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts
Head on over to Morytania to complete an all-new set of Tasks (or Achievement Diary to you hardened veterans), and earn some eerily good rewards while you’re at it. These include a set of leg armour, which upgrades as you complete the Easy to Elite sub-sets; permanent, passive benefits such as increased Slayer XP while completing tasks in the Slayer Tower; and plenty of XP lamps. There’s even an Early Bird Bonus for those completing the Easy and Medium Tasks before April the 11th! View Original Article

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Wait... is Captain Falcon actually a bot?

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

That or a really autistic person :)Cool update tho, Ive never done any tasks but they seem cool to me, its a future goal of mine so I can get some profit doing dailies :D

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Woot, got the easy tasks done, working on the mediums now.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Yeah....look at the photo he took of himself.

Timber Wolfs

Timber Wolfs

• 127 Posts
I'm here about to finally get the "Task Master" emote and they come up with this crap......gf.

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Easy and medium tasks done, win.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Idk if I'll ever get around to doing tasks...this wasn't an update for me...on plus I would get from doing these are the xp lamps....plus I barely do quests so i doubt I'll even do these

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Tbh, you should quest more, your missing out on some good shit, plus some really good xp.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Tbh, you should quest more, your missing out on some good shit, plus some really good xp.

Agreed, all the recent quests have quite a cool story :D and of course quests have great benefits, in the last place xp

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Agreed, all the recent quests have quite a cool story :D and of course quests have great benefits, in the last place xp

Yeah. might after getting a slightly higher combat, might was well do that quest that allows you to use d scimmy (been wanting that badly)

Isaiah

Isaiah

• 25 Posts
Blexun do my quest for medium tasks

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Yeah. might after getting a slightly higher combat, might was well do that quest that allows you to use d scimmy (been wanting that badly)

Waaah I remember doing Monkey Madness as a lvl 60 pure with 1 defence, it was 100% hell :) but I guess it's ok when you're somewhat higher.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Waaah I remember doing Monkey Madness as a lvl 60 pure with 1 defence, it was 100% hell :) but I guess it's ok when you're somewhat higher.

I tried that quest once with my friend.. We got to Monkey Island, didn't understand anything, nearly died, teleported out, never returned...

Raidenaut

Raidenaut

• 6 Posts
OH the shroooms! the shroooooooooms! :wallbash: want the Bittercap task done now! almost 3 hour wait time! or 2 hours and 40 min. Just need this task done and I'm done with my medium tasks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com