Photo

Stepping down.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I guess it was obviously going to happen sooner or later, but yeah, I'm stepping down from Clan Leader. I don't have the time or interest to lead TRR anymore; however, I have agreed with David to update the forum header on the TRR index because no one else knows how to something, so I guess I'm like an admin.I'll obviously still pop in sometimes, I just won't be posting shit all the time and stuff, haha. If you want to keep in contact with me, just PM me here, I'll be checking. =PI may occasionally bump some recruitment topics but meh, if Huygens or whoever is in charge of recruitment, can hit me up with a PM and I'll change/give my Zybez pass (or for whatever other fansites are necessary). This also means posting on Looking-for-Clan topics on fansites should be posted on by someone else/Huygens.So yeah, I guess this means farewell, in some ways. I'll leave it up to David to promote a new Clan Leader if needed.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Oh :( <3Good Luck TRR now

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
FERGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Awww damn it :( Fergal, we were doing such a good job rebuilding the community :(

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Pfft... I came back just for you! Maybe... Could have been...But... I guess its not that bad, you are still admin, and you have been rather inactive lately. Which is too bad, as you was the one that earlier always was on...

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Jesus, it's not the end of the world. Just because I officially say I won't be leading the clan, it doesn't make much of a difference, I'm sure you guys will manage fine without me. Just keep recruiting and keeping things under control.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
JAMIE FOR PRESIDENT

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
One thing though, are you going to announce the member of the month for February?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Oh hmm. Alright. Seems pretty tight. :P

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Hate to see you step down Fergal, but glad your doing the responsible thing, a clan needs someone who is active, it was great working with you and knowing you all this time as always.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Fergal bitch step up, not down

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
I'm sorry ferg, but you re actually not allowed to do this whether you want to or not. Sorry to hear you don't like us anymore.Enough with the kidding, I will miss seeing you around as often. Good luck with whatever you chose bro :)

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Fergal bitch step up, not down

LMFAO!!! <3 I agree 10 folds (:

kung pow

kung pow

• 36 Posts
What the hell... I come back to TRR and this is the first thing I read? Get back in this clan now!!!!! :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com