Percentage of vote: 83.33%

2. No
    1 votes - 16.67%

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
So, I remember when I first started the newsletter, and was wondering who would like to see the monthly newsletter back. I'd be more than happy to publish it like I did before.

Posted Image

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I'd definitely like to see it again. It might be difficult getting enough people to make it large, though.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I'd definitely like to see it again. It might be difficult getting enough people to make it large, though.

Oh, I'm very good at writing a lot about nothing :)

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Hard to get good stuff to write about to be honest, but if you're willing to try, that would be awesome to be honest!Eric too :)!

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Well, I think I can come up with 2-3 people to help me, then of course I'll have a post where people can send in any screenies rs related, or anything they would like posted in the newsletter. I'm thinking some ideas. Not sure when I will start it but I will let everyone know.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
just make sure you mention what events are going down in that month if you can get that far ahead with the events?

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Yep, I plan on that too, thanks brad.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
If there was something particularly interesting, I might write an article, don't expect me to write something often though.

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Well, you can send in anything anytime you want, no expectations required.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
This should be some interesting reads (:

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Posted Image

Thats the most important news EVER!

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Posted Image

Thats the most important news EVER!

Nah... That aint important. I did play Diablo 2 and it was really boring. THIS is what we are waiting for:
Posted Image

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Nah... That aint important. I did play Diablo 2 and it was really boring. THIS is what we are waiting for:
Posted Image

me2 bro! ive been waiting so fucking long, and there still isnt a release date -.- fuckers at ncsoft...

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Lol, s'okay I'ma play both. :DAlso D2 was only boring if all you ever did was play single player, imo best way to play was join a clan, get high rank, take over, destroy clan from within. :P

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Lol, s'okay I'ma play both. :DAlso D2 was only boring if all you ever did was play single player, imo best way to play was join a clan, get high rank, take over, destroy clan from within. :P

I hope you're not doing that with Elder Souls?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com