Posted March 19, 2012 - 04:18 PM
Posted March 19, 2012 - 05:20 PM
Posted March 19, 2012 - 05:59 PM
Blexun's Top 10 "Damnit Not Another One" Skyrim Bestiary
10. Flame Atronach-Skates beautifully across the frozen plane of Skyrim. Then it proceeds to shoot me with fireballs. Breaks my heart everytime.
9. Slaughterfish-There is something unfair about an underwater aggressive creature when you are unable to attack underwater. They love to n0m my ankles.
8. Dragon-They fly, are random, and they yell at me. If I wanted more of that, I wouldn't of moved mid-state for college.
7. Skeever-They carry untold amounts of diseases. Just like (insert member of choice)'s mother.
6. Ice Wraith-Cleverly camouflaged, blue on a white and blue landscape. They also throw spikes from under me, which is both annoying and hilarious.
5. Dragon Priest-They are always coming to my door and asking me if I want to learn about Jesus. Oh. And they float and mage me too.
4. Hagraven-Looks like (insert member of choice)'s mother. And they walk funny and shoot fireballs.
3. Dwarven Centurion-They look pretty awesome. They are big too. They shoot steam. And they are big. God, they are big.
2. Spriggan-Tree ladies are a tad unsettling. Also, they can command animals and can turn into poison bees. Yeah.
1. Charus-That's right kids. Charus. They look kind of like bugs. I don't like bugs. They spit at you. Yeah, spit. Also the Charus Reaper. Not only are the Reapers huge, but they occasionally curl up to resemble Falmer chest then pop out and attack you when you get close by.
But NONE of these beasts have anything on my most hated beast of any TES Game. THE LAND DREUGH!!!
Mother of god.......
Posted March 19, 2012 - 06:02 PM
Posted March 21, 2012 - 05:34 PM
U've never run into a spriggan, theyre like geez, lord have mercy, the noise they make drives me INSANE!!If u want to see one go to bloated mans groato, there are a bunch there if u go there before that stupid mission...
Ha, great post. Another good topic for an article.I've actually yet to run into a Spriggan or Hagraven in Skyrim. Never remember seeing a land dreugh either.
Posted March 21, 2012 - 09:46 PM
How have you not ran into a Hagraven? And Land Dreugh are obviously Oblivion. They scare the crap out of me everytime. That an the spider Deadras with big boobies. I love big boobies.
I've actually yet to run into a Spriggan or Hagraven in Skyrim. Never remember seeing a land dreugh either.
Posted March 21, 2012 - 10:40 PM
And yeah, I meant that I don't remember any Land Dreughs in Oblivion. That's probably just because it's been years though.
Posted March 22, 2012 - 02:39 AM
Posted March 22, 2012 - 10:36 AM
Posted March 22, 2012 - 11:30 AM
Posted August 02, 2013 - 04:50 AM
The Chaurus are one of the most annoying.
They're even quite hard at higher levels, too.
They also spit acid and make some disturbing alien noise.
Posted September 08, 2013 - 05:41 PM
My Top 5 Is:
5. Frostbite spiders, because they wreck low levels
4. anything dwarven, because I've done enough 1-81 Oghma runs to hate them with a passion
3. Wolves, because they are EVERYWHERE, like absolutely everywhere and they are stupid, like moon moon
2. Falmer, practically beasts, somewhat zombie-esque and they wield weapons. they bother and scare me on occasion
1. Chaurus and Chaurus Reapers, because they are large giant armored creatures that spit and are very very aggressive. I hate them with a passion and will sometimes kill hordes of them for fun.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users