Photo

Saddest/Most Depressing Moment in Skryim

* * * * * 2 votes Skyrim Best Quests Skyrim Quests Most Memorable

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

saddest moment was finding the three guys and a horse in breezehome with alea...... i loved her so much

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

i mistook my dog daisy as a wolf, again, I was so fond of her, it's that dog u buy in markarth

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts

Daisy?... you mean vigilance?

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

NO! i can name my dog what ever I want, her name was daisy, as far as I'm concerned

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts

Did you also give him a sex change? because with the technology back then, if you were capable, i salute you good sir.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

then salute me u shall

Torapa

Torapa

• 20 Posts
Other than killing Paarthanax I don't really know if this is considered sad but I did get revenge of sorts. The hot vampire chick Serana in Dawnguard wouldn't marry me no matter what i tried (she even gave up being a vamp for me!) So i took all of her stuff I gave her and gave her her father's sword (that"s only good for killing vampers) and told her to fuck off. Now she just sits there in Dawnguard castle and won't interact. Maybe I should go back and just waste the bitch.

DovahkiinDemon

DovahkiinDemon

• 75 Posts

The Dark Brotherhood in this felt less psychotic than the one in Oblivion. They care more about money in this than killing things.

You should talk to some of the freaks in Oblivion. Very eccentric. As if serial killers aren't in the first place :P

Ralad

Ralad

• 1 Posts
I think the saddest part is of katria leaving. I started to get attached to her, and when her goal was fulfilled and she did the bow at the aetherium forge, i kinda teared up. She was nice. May she be forever satisfied in Sovngarde.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skyrim, Best Quests, Skyrim Quests, Most Memorable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,741 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,397 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com