Saddest/Most Depressing Moment in Skryim

David

Not sure, actually. Two came to my mind right away, but I'm sure there are other more depressing things...

• Killing the bride at her wedding was sad just because of the situation and what she was saying.
  • One of the Reach quests, forget which, has you have a meeting with some guy trying to uncover the conspiracy with the guards. When you go back to meet him, you find his dead corpse sprawled out on the floor. This after his whole "mission" was for his kids or family or something.
  • And, as I was writing those two... The quest where that hot vampire had one of her associates burn down a house, killing a young girl and the wife of a man who she then seduces.
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, you mention some of the best.I always found Astrid betraying the Dark Brotherhood pretty sad. Yeah they weren't nice people to begin with, but walking up to the sanctuary to see Krex arrowed to a tree and other members being killed or already killed is a bit depressing.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, festus was definately my favorite DB member....After killing everyone outside i saw the tree and was just like...well damn, i thought he would be too busy talking the Imperials into the ground about how rude the invading whippersnappers were them just cast some sort of nuke spell to wipe them all out...However, when you kill the DB for the 3,000$ you kill Astrid, Gabrielle, Nazir, Festus, I don't remember if you kill the werewolf, and I know Bobette isn't there ( I'm guessing shes removed since you can't kill kids...) Can anyone reassure me who gets away ?

The saddest part for me was when u find Kodlak dead, worst part is he was killed by the Silver Hands, and there was when the DB werewolf guy died, that sucked, he was kool.

Holy fuck, how did I forget the image of Astrid's charred corpse... That was probably the most shocking moment in the game. But yeah, I wasn't really sad, though. She was kind of a bitch.

LoL she was peranoid too.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is one I thought of. While it isn't necessarily sad or depressing to your in-game character, it sure did make me feel slightly disappointed.After you kill Alduin and hear Paarthurnax commend you for your work and all the dragons fly off. The main quest is over and they just leave you up their on the mountain by yourself. You then just run around a circle for a bit then ask yourself "What now?".

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Here is one I thought of. While it isn't necessarily sad or depressing to your in-game character, it sure did make me feel slightly disappointed.

After you kill Alduin and hear Paarthurnax commend you for your work and all the dragons fly off. The main quest is over and they just leave you up their on the mountain by yourself. You then just run around a circle for a bit then ask yourself "What now?".

To be honest, I think that is more epic than sad lol. I just had this dramatic vision about it. *_*

Not sure, actually. Two came to my mind right away, but I'm sure there are other more depressing things...

[*]Killing the bride at her wedding was sad just because of the situation and what she was saying.

[*]One of the Reach quests, forget which, has you have a meeting with some guy trying to uncover the conspiracy with the guards. When you go back to meet him, you find his dead corpse sprawled out on the floor. This after his whole "mission" was for his kids or family or something.

[*]And, as I was writing those two... The quest where that hot vampire had one of her associates burn down a house, killing a young girl and the wife of a man who she then seduces.

The Reach quest was with the man named Eltrys and it was called The Forsworn Conspiricy, I think. Yeah, though, it was pretty sad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Kozmyck

I kinda am saddened by the part at the start where one of the prisoners on the carriage says "i wonder if (brewery name) still makes that mead with juniper berries" and another one " a nords last thoughts should be of home" not very sad but i was a little bummed for 5-6 minutes. Another one that came to mind was when i shot a dog at riverwood " stumpy" i think was its name after i thought it was a wolf "sweet i get to test my new bo- oh shitt!"

• 3 months later...

There are most sad moments for me

5: It isnt so sad but also thats why its 5... When Delphine is going to leave the riverwood the way how she says that... "I will probably never be back..." This is a bit sad...

4: At Dawnstar i think theres some kind of museum that will open in some playing time... A guy there will lead you to some dagger that isnt worth much really... Just its deadric or something idk... Well, a deadra commands you to kill him, you can refuse but its REALLY hard to keep that guy alive, beacuse that deadra spawns 2 dremoras in armors... It is sad for me beacuse when you think about it, that person had a hobby that he spended whole life on it, collecting treasures for his museum, it was hard for him for sure... And after that all time he dies v.v

3: At Markarth there is someone idk how hes named i think some guard in apprentice's from college robes, I know he tries to kill you beacuse you or him... But its anyways sad :/ that guy sounded friendly and could be a good companion...

2: When you got to Markarth and there is a guy named Eltrys, after doing some quests for him you go to meet him again, but then you don't see him... You see guards that said they killed him, I was so mad at them .-. I used flames and burned them. They deserve it >:( And then after i went to the place where poor people live in markarth i saw that Eltrys is poor person and it made me more sad :< he was doing it all for family I guess :<

1: Not everyone could get this, but I had a Stray Dog, i met him really really really far from now, I was like level 4 when i found that dog, he had no name, but it was also a bit good beacuse it didnt have some stupid name or i didn't have to think about naming it, it was just a Stray dog, he was at my side for really long time, he did spend really much adventures with me he looked weak, but he was strong, he could even help me with dragons, he had no armor, but he had really good defense, but one time when i was trying to fight with one dragon i was sitting on a tower with my crossbow from dawnguard, i was shooting the dragon but i was missing, i didn't think to tell the dog to wait, i forgot that, i always was doing that when i had some major enemy, that was some weird dragon i never heard about. It was from dawnguard, i finally did hit that dragon and then my stray dog ran to attack it :< i was trying to kill the dragon before the worst happens D: he had just a bit health and then he burned my dog :( I was so sad, then i got to that dragon, i didnt want to kill him from distance, he had a bit hp just for 1 hit with dragonbane, i did power attack and it turned on the finisher or what ever is that, you know killcamera idk, i never had that finisher, it looked so cool, and so much like a revenge, Ill describe what i remembered, it isnt like it was for sure but i think it looks smillar to what ill say. I did hit the dragon in neck, he leaned the head on ground then my char jumped on his neck and put sword in its back and then he ran to end of the dragon making a long cut in his back, then he jumped off and that was it, the dragon died the way he deserved... I looked at my dog, it was so sad for me, after that long time with that dog, so many adventures and caves discovered now the dog is dead :< When i see any dog now in skyrim it reminds me of my dog :( If there was something like burrying in skyrim i would burry the dog in really cool grave, i would spend all my gold just for that D: I would do that beacuse the dog was like animal dragonborn... I wish to still have my dog :( And also i forgot to add that so im edditing post... That would sound weird in real but i have my dog's meat in my display case in my hearthfire home... Its at entryway, everytime i enter my house and look at display case infront of me i see all what left from my dog...I also keep crossbow bolts that were found in the corpse of the dragon who killed my dog and dragonbane that was used by me to revenge on that dragon. It reminds me how cool my dog was...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Other than killing Paarthanax I don't really know if this is considered sad but I did get revenge of sorts. The hot vampire chick Serana in Dawnguard wouldn't marry me no matter what i tried (she even gave up being a vamp for me!) So i took all of her stuff I gave her and gave her her father's sword (that"s only good for killing vampers) and told her to fuck off. Now she just sits there in Dawnguard castle and won't interact. Maybe I should go back and just waste the bitch.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...