Photo

Loyalty Additions and Lodestone Network

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts
This week is all about looking good and going places. Members can be the height of fashion with our latest batch of Loyalty additions, while free players and members can use their Home Teleport spell to travel to lodestones. View Original Article

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
The lodestone network is a nice touch. Now when I want to do a farm run and I'm doing some PKing, I don't have to go change spell books then change back.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Yeah I really like the loadstone network even thought it's slow still worth it

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Yeah, but what about all the money people were making from law runes?

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Yeah, but what about all the money people were making from law runes?

Law runes will still be need because they are more faster, law runes will take a hit no doubt

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
the only pro is indeed that you dont have to change your spellbook for every teleport, but this update is really unnecessary

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Loadstones are the worst update since they got rid of wildy.Jagex want new players to barely have to lift a finger when they start so they think oh this is easy I'll buy memsTeles will still be used but will most definitely drop in price and quantity sold only people that will use them are slayers and boss hunters. Skillets and most pkers will use the home port.POH were extremely useful for the tele portals this effectively is now pointless as using tele tabs will be cheaperI've been told by a JMod that jagex are trying to control the grand exchange prices do expect to a lot more prices halved because of updates. All to make new lazy players that can't make gp able to afford "nice" itemsRant Over. :D

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Law runes have gone down pretty much anyway. Earlier they costed 1k each, and people had less money back then. If it get's any cheaper, it's almost for free. I don't really mind that anyway.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I might just go activate all the lodestones for shits and giggles, but I'll probably just stick with teleports, jewelry, and tabs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com