Photo

Squeal of fortune ruining economy?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
So today I was playing when i head "prices are crashing of items that can be won by squeal of fortune". i decided to investigate and I saw this.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Do you think its a good update or bad?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
They're probably trying to get prices lower tbh. Prices have been extremely inflated for years.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
nah people panicked when it came out thinking they would crash so they have lmaobut the items won cant be sold, and the cash cant be used in ge, and its rigged anyway :Pbut I know jagex are trying to get rid of the old holiday rares "/ thats why they made the trolls :D inside info courtesy of a jmod lol

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Maybe people are selling because they think SoF will ruin the economy. So, it's all their fault.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
This is the best god damn update since summoning :)All I got is xp lamps and some crappy items, but I nearly got a dungeoneering lvl so far already :)

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

nah people panicked when it came out thinking they would crash so they have lmaobut the items won cant be sold, and the cash cant be used in ge, and its rigged anyway :Pbut I know jagex are trying to get rid of the old holiday rares "/ thats why they made the trolls :D inside info courtesy of a jmod lol

The money won from the wheel can't be used in the GE?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

The money won from the wheel can't be used in the GE?

He is talking strictly about the items, just like the topic is about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com