Photo

How do you access TRR?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I'm just wondering what you guys are doing - have you bookmarked TRR's index, or do you have ES bookmarked and then just navigate to the RuneScape sub-forum? Do you think I should move the RS sub-forum on the main index to its own spot, so it's easier to find?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Every time I check Elder Souls, I just click the Runescape sub forum and get to it from there. It always worked for me, so I can't complain enough to constitute a change.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I have the TRR bookmarked and it goes straight there same as Blexun said I click the RS sub form and it takes me right there but I guess it would be better for it to have it's own spot cause I couldn't find it before and then got use to clicking the sub-form link

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
i just type in trr.elder and the link to the subforum pops up on my screen, and then i just press view new content

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I have the TRR index bookmarked, as well as the Active Content.I only use the RuneScape subforum link when I'm looking through Elder Souls/the Skyrim part anyway.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
booked it.and ferg Gratz on 1k posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com