Runescape 1.4B Stake | Torva and Elysian | Over 4B Won

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

NonstopStream

NonstopStream

• 1 Posts
, make sure to thumbs up :D

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
Honestly who the hell would stake this much. :D

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Eh yeah, serious stakes make A LOT of money. I remember back in LoL (Legacy of Legends), there was this 138, good friend of mine, who staked a lot. He'd spam the IRC with pics of his 500m wins, lol. Then he lost 10b staking, just goes to show it's all luck. Quit RS, haven't seen him much ever since.But yeah, staking is a really good way of income, wish I could stake, cba to get stats though. Lmao.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
meh ive tried this and i ALWAYS lose lost like 5/5 duels ;) my accounts just one of the unlucky ones :D

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

Eh yeah, serious stakes make A LOT of money. I remember back in LoL (Legacy of Legends), there was this 138, good friend of mine, who staked a lot. He'd spam the IRC with pics of his 500m wins, lol. Then he lost 10b staking, just goes to show it's all luck. Quit RS, haven't seen him much ever since.But yeah, staking is a really good way of income, wish I could stake, cba to get stats though. Lmao.

I remeber him lol he inspired me to stake and I ended up making 1.5m in 3 fights lol.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
If you want to stake and your not maxed out you really have to commit ur account to it, Im talking about lvl 1 prayer lvl low str and only training att and def like a whore, which sucks

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
Lol, nice stakes, but ofc huge risk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com