TRR Winter Olympics! Sign Up Sheet

Brad

Fancied a Poll, hell its Christmas!  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you taking part?

• Yes
    • No

Okay guys, David just had mini freak out that we forgot about this. Remember in through the nose and out through the mouth David.

So Here it is

The TRR Winter Olympics!

The TRR Olympics is a 2 week skilling event.

The first week would be the individual skilling event :o. So its time to lock yourself in your room and ignore everyone :o

In the second week its a team challenge :o So you best work together! Give each other some supportive encouragement when there chopping them trees, or better yet get off your fat ass and rack up some exp for your team!

Prizes Include -

- The Super Awesomely Fandabydozy Cultural Olympics Awards (can be seen in the awards section)

- A Surprise Cash Pot!

All you have to do right now is fill out the form below:

RSN:

P2P or F2P:

Are you a Boss Skiller:

Are you planning on taking an arrow to the knee:

Thankyou!

Oh and if you take a look to your left you will see that this my 400th Post!! Please feel free to PM your warm condolences and congratulations :D

Depend on when it is, I'm gonna be in Dallas for a week and might miss some.RSN: TRR MagemanP2P or F2P: P2PAre you a Boss Skiller: I can be, you don't get 86 mining by sucking :DAre you planning on taking at arrow to the knee: If you've got adventure problems, I feel bad for you son. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took 1

• 2 weeks later...