Which D&D are worthy of doing?

Huygens

Hey please do not reply if you're not experienced with D&D'sWhich D&D is worth doing, is it good cash or xp? Or are they just stuff you should do when you're incredibly bored? And if it's good, do you have any suggestions on doing them (join this cc or something like that)Please copy paste and fill in this:Balthazar's circus:Penguin Hide and Seek:Champion's Challenge:Evil tree:Shattered heart:Tears of Guthix:Shooting star:Phoenix lair:Fish flingers:Court cases:Effigies:Troll invasion:Familiarisation:Treasure trails:I generally do kingdom management weekly (not a D&D) and I used to do Tears of Guthix, but Ive quit doing that...its not worth it, getting 4k hunter xp per week. I've heard penguin and trolls are pretty good xp as well...Please post! I want to add some D&D's to my weekly schedule!

Penguins worth it if you've got some spare time, I haven't done it in a while but I think it resets everyweek? And each penguin is 2k exp don't know if it changes with your level though :PEffigies and treasure trails are worth doing though I've made like 20m off clues in the past 3 months or so :(Never had a champions scroll :)What's the rewards for troll invasion then? Ive never tried it

Penguins worth it if you've got some spare time, I haven't done it in a while but I think it resets everyweek? And each penguin is 2k exp don't know if it changes with your level though :P

Effigies and treasure trails are worth doing though I've made like 20m off clues in the past 3 months or so :(

Never had a champions scroll :)

What's the rewards for troll invasion then? Ive never tried it

Penguin point = 25*your lvl at the skill

as for troll invasion, just googled

Players get experience based on the level of the skill on which they choose to use the reward and based on the percentage of the activity completed. The expression for the xp for 100% completion (20 "normal" waves or 7 "hard" waves for combat or 1500 trolls killed for defence) is

8(L2 − 2L + 100)for both normal and hard difficulty, where L is the level of the chosen skill. The reward is prorated for lesser levels of completion. A level 99 skill results in a reward of 77,624 xp. Both hard and normal versions give the same experience when receiving the book.

Effigies and treasure trails always get done by me. I tend to pick up a couple penguin points just running around RS and cba to get them all cause I haven't done some of the quests.Troll invasion is a must. You get 30k+ xp and you can almost constantly spec because of the supplies table.

Tears of Guthix: A nice way to get some free xp, hardly ever do it though - always forget.

Shooting star: Only ever did this a few times, mainly at bgs1977's house parties (he sometimes did shooting star at them).

Effigies: Haven't used these much because I haven't gotten a lot of them - meh.

Troll invasion: Love this minigame, nice xp too.

Treasure trails: Can be very rewarded, annoying to do though.

Balthazar's circus: Used to enjoy it, but now I don't care for the costumesPenguin Hide and Seek: You really should do these. You can easily find all of them every week, but I get lazyChampion's Challenge: If you get a scroll, why not?Evil tree: I just check the evil tree if I'm in the GEShattered heart: If you get the rocks, might as well cash them inTears of Guthix: Still do this. I have max qp though Shooting star: Only if I seen one. Don't actively hunt them downPhoenix lair: I want a pet phoenix damnit. Do this ~5 times a weekFish flingers: NoCourt cases: If you get a scroll, have at itEffigies: Of courseTroll invasion: Definitely a must. Lots of xp in shit skillsFamiliarisation: I would love to do this but I only check when I'm in TaverlyTreasure trails:Only the hard and elitesIdk why I bother typing long things. Nobody reads them.

Balthazar's circus: Used to enjoy it, but now I don't care for the costumesPenguin Hide and Seek: You really should do these. You can easily find all of them every week, but I get lazyChampion's Challenge: If you get a scroll, why not?Evil tree: I just check the evil tree if I'm in the GEShattered heart: If you get the rocks, might as well cash them inTears of Guthix: Still do this. I have max qp though Shooting star: Only if I seen one. Don't actively hunt them downPhoenix lair: I want a pet phoenix damnit. Do this ~5 times a weekFish flingers: NoCourt cases: If you get a scroll, have at itEffigies: Of courseTroll invasion: Definitely a must. Lots of xp in shit skillsFamiliarisation: I would love to do this but I only check when I'm in TaverlyTreasure trails:Only the hard and elitesIdk why I bother typing long things. Nobody reads them.

I read it! I even found the one completely shunned D&D and I agree

Balthazar's circus: I already have all the items, but I still do this a lot because it is really good exp.

Penguin Hide and Seek: Easy exp. :D

Champion's Challenge: These are so rare you're a frickin' idiot not doing them if you get one. :)

Evil tree: Pretty good exp, although I'm usually too lazy to go search for them. I do them if I stumble upon one.

Shattered heart: I've yet to finish that statue the first time.

Tears of Guthix: Good exp in your lowest skill, I like this because my lowest skills are usually the ones I dislike most. Also like said before: More qp == more time. I have the cape so a lot of exp for me.

Shooting star: Same as the evil tree.

Phoenix lair: I don't do this a lot as I'm usually a little too lazy for this but it's ok to do. Not a lot of exp but I still want that second phoenix pet. B)

Fish flingers: Never tried.

Court cases: Never tried.

Effigies: Exp. It's not like you have to do a lot for them.

Troll invasion: Never tried.

Familiarisation: Never tried.

Treasure trails: Monies! I do all hard/elite clues I get. I leave all easy/medium clues, too much work for too little reward.

• Upvote 1

Ok guys, penguin points r not worth it imo, I found like 8 in over an hour coz 2 were in really fucked up places in the elven forest which nearly got me killed, for 12k agility xp.Troll invasion is amazing, really, so fking easy to get passed 20 waves and I got 30k agility xp. K-ching.

Lol, I tried Troll Invasion again a few days ago, bet I shouldn't have chosen the 7 hard waves vs 20 easy ones. xD Damn dynamite guy blew up the resource table. D:

Happened to me at wave 18 lol I was like wtf y u no attack me instead, so I was like all freaked out because I thought the last 2 waves were going to be pretty hardcore, but it was so easy lol