Photo

Training Combat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
What do you do when training combat?I just afk giant spiders (lvl 50 - Stronghold of Security). Good xp, but that's F2P. For P2P, I used to just slay, I'm assuming a lot of people do this, it's good training.Soul Wars is good. =P

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
I DID SOUL WARS!!!! Its actually really fun in a clan crashing w44 and shit to rape the fkn pures lolEverything else I found boring

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Yeah Soul Wars is the one thing that's fun and good xp.Excluding the zeal, it isn't great for melee though. For ice bursting/chinning isn't fucking awesome though.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Slayer. That is all.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Grind spiders in f2p and monkey guards in p2p

Dark Mana

Dark Mana

• 79 Posts
I like fighting moss giants, and cockroach soldiers. At least I use 2 on my old main.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Pretty much only did Slayer for combat training throughout my Runescape career.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I don't train combat, I train slayer and by doing that I gain combat xp :Pused to do pest control in the good old days when it was a good way to train and did some soul wars too

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Pc still is a good way to train... It's pretty much on par with sw on the top level boat, it's just not as fun :PSlayer bores the crap out of me lol especially seem as I can't afk some of the tasks ;)

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Pc still is a good way to train... It's pretty much on par with sw on the top level boat, it's just not as fun :PSlayer bores the crap out of me lol especially seem as I can't afk some of the tasks :(

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
What's the bonus when you get 100 zeal or something? (Not 100 used, 100 at once).Think it's 100 anyway. Is it like a 10% xp bonus? Idk.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
No idea, its worthwhile at high levels though saved me getting like an extra 200-300 zeal "/

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
The fked up thing about Soul Wars is that everybody wants to join the winning team and therefore you have quite a chance you dont get in the game.

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
not members anymore so need good f2p ways of training cb doing some dungeoneering for a bit though

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

not members anymore so need good f2p ways of training cb doing some dungeoneering for a bit though

Stronghold of Security (Barbarian Village) - Lvl50 Giant Spiders on level 3 are great for training.They drop nothing though, and can hit pretty high, but they are afk-able. Just bring rune armour + food and stay alert but yeah. ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com