Photo

Intro.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

King Suttzer

King Suttzer

• 4 Posts
Yo my names tyler. I just joined but you already knew that cuz this is an introduction.I am a Junior in college getting my bachelors in Computer and Science Engineering.I currently work as a software developer for a company in Toledo.I have been playin RS for 10 years and im only lvl 108, so as you can tell - I am highly motivated.So yeah wut up.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
We will motivate you. B) Welcome aboard buddy. If you ever need anything hit me up on runescape ;)

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Heyyy I'm Brad B) I'm sure you will fit in just right here. We like to do fuck all spread out over 10years ;)Hope to see you in the irc and the cc, need an invite let me know if I'm online

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Hey buddy, welcome to TRR! Ill see you on the forums/irc/cc ;)

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Welcome, I'm also level 108, so if you're into PKing lemme know and we'll go sometime.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Welcome to TRR! ;)

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Welcome to The Rebelz! ;) So, another Tyler joins TRR. xDHope you enjoy it here. B)

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
welcome to trr

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
;) I also live in Toledo.Joking. Welcome to the clan and I hope to see you around a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com