Photo

Guaranteed Content Poll: Firemaking Quest NPC

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts
Posted Image We've narrowed down the submissions from our recent "Suggest a Character" thread to our favourites. Vote now for the one you'd most like to see in-game!

View the full article

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Oh. My. Fucking. God. I can't breathe. Give me like a minute.Okay. I narrowed down who all of you should, and are going, to vote for. I need this, guys.Brandy-A circus firebreather and a recovering drunk? Kind of lame. Don't vote for her. She is only firemaking as a result of her being a drunk, kind of like Illini.Kicha-Not really for a firemaker who is clumsy. She seems like an uncoordinated loser, kind of like Illini.Ashe-Obsessed with ashes? If you ignore my suggestion, at least don't ignore this one. DO NOT VOTE FOR ASHE. Ashes are my least favorite part of firemaking. They are just pasty white piles of a useless substance, kind of like Illini.Nova-Likes to firemake, but refuses to get her hands sooty? Also, she's rich. Sounds like a bitch. I'm not gonna support voting for somebody who doesn't want to get black junk all over her hands, kind of like Illini.Mayerda-Only likes the cozy parts of firemaking and also a cooker? Horrible. Her intentions are hidden, so I'm guessing slut, kind of like Illini.Sera-She wants to out do Vulcan. YYYEEESSS. I never liked him. When I needed him, he would wonder in the woods and it would take me like 30 minutes to find him. When I did, I couldn't get his armor and he would only sell me tinderboxes. I think Sera is our best choice. She sounds awesome and is our best choice, kind of like David.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
oh my days knew you would be the first :') I'll take your advice Holy One+1

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
Lmao

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

Oh. My. Fucking. God. I can't breathe. Give me like a minute.Okay. I narrowed down who all of you should, and are going, to vote for. I need this, guys.Brandy-A circus firebreather and a recovering drunk? Kind of lame. Don't vote for her. She is only firemaking as a result of her being a drunk, kind of like Illini.Kicha-Not really for a firemaker who is clumsy. She seems like an uncoordinated loser, kind of like Illini.Ashe-Obsessed with ashes? If you ignore my suggestion, at least don't ignore this one. DO NOT VOTE FOR ASHE. Ashes are my least favorite part of firemaking. They are just pasty white piles of a useless substance, kind of like Illini.Nova-Likes to firemake, but refuses to get her hands sooty? Also, she's rich. Sounds like a bitch. I'm not gonna support voting for somebody who doesn't want to get black junk all over her hands, kind of like Illini.Mayerda-Only likes the cozy parts of firemaking and also a cooker? Horrible. Her intentions are hidden, so I'm guessing slut, kind of like Illini.Sera-She wants to out do Vulcan. YYYEEESSS. I never liked him. When I needed him, he would wonder in the woods and it would take me like 30 minutes to find him. When I did, I couldn't get his armor and he would only sell me tinderboxes. I think Sera is our best choice. She sounds awesome and is our best choice, kind of like David.

Oh my god. Obvious +1.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

I definently saw this coming. +1 for the awesome report and Illini references

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
yay +1 for that one hehe,voted for the drunk illini tho.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
The real winner here is firemaking. I'm just promoting FMoRS's candidate.Could this be "The" Firemaking Update?

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

The real winner here is firemaking. I'm just promoting FMoRS's candidate.Could this be "The" Firemaking Update?

Hopefully. FMoRS has been the laughingstock of even FLoRS. Hopefully we'll show them with this update.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Firemaking....l0l.I think you may by the winner for most pos-rep in 1 post.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

Firemaking....l0l.I think you may by the winner for most pos-rep in 1 post.

The winner of the inverse is definitely Delly.

Illini

Illini

• 46 Posts
Cool. How have I never seen this. If any of you losers comes back. You’re dead to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,741 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,397 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com