Guaranteed Content Poll: Firemaking Quest NPC

Brodo Swaggins

Oh. My. Fucking. God. I can't breathe. Give me like a minute.Okay. I narrowed down who all of you should, and are going, to vote for. I need this, guys.Brandy-A circus firebreather and a recovering drunk? Kind of lame. Don't vote for her. She is only firemaking as a result of her being a drunk, kind of like Illini.Kicha-Not really for a firemaker who is clumsy. She seems like an uncoordinated loser, kind of like Illini.Ashe-Obsessed with ashes? If you ignore my suggestion, at least don't ignore this one. DO NOT VOTE FOR ASHE. Ashes are my least favorite part of firemaking. They are just pasty white piles of a useless substance, kind of like Illini.Nova-Likes to firemake, but refuses to get her hands sooty? Also, she's rich. Sounds like a bitch. I'm not gonna support voting for somebody who doesn't want to get black junk all over her hands, kind of like Illini.Mayerda-Only likes the cozy parts of firemaking and also a cooker? Horrible. Her intentions are hidden, so I'm guessing slut, kind of like Illini.Sera-She wants to out do Vulcan. YYYEEESSS. I never liked him. When I needed him, he would wonder in the woods and it would take me like 30 minutes to find him. When I did, I couldn't get his armor and he would only sell me tinderboxes. I think Sera is our best choice. She sounds awesome and is our best choice, kind of like David.

Oh my god. Obvious +1.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. I can't breathe. Give me like a minute.Okay. I narrowed down who all of you should, and are going, to vote for. I need this, guys.Brandy-A circus firebreather and a recovering drunk? Kind of lame. Don't vote for her. She is only firemaking as a result of her being a drunk, kind of like Illini.Kicha-Not really for a firemaker who is clumsy. She seems like an uncoordinated loser, kind of like Illini.Ashe-Obsessed with ashes? If you ignore my suggestion, at least don't ignore this one. DO NOT VOTE FOR ASHE. Ashes are my least favorite part of firemaking. They are just pasty white piles of a useless substance, kind of like Illini.Nova-Likes to firemake, but refuses to get her hands sooty? Also, she's rich. Sounds like a bitch. I'm not gonna support voting for somebody who doesn't want to get black junk all over her hands, kind of like Illini.Mayerda-Only likes the cozy parts of firemaking and also a cooker? Horrible. Her intentions are hidden, so I'm guessing slut, kind of like Illini.Sera-She wants to out do Vulcan. YYYEEESSS. I never liked him. When I needed him, he would wonder in the woods and it would take me like 30 minutes to find him. When I did, I couldn't get his armor and he would only sell me tinderboxes. I think Sera is our best choice. She sounds awesome and is our best choice, kind of like David.

I definently saw this coming. +1 for the awesome report and Illini references

• 6 years later...