Your "Wow!" Moments in Skyrim

* * * * * Skyrim

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Has there ever been a time in Skyrim when you were just amazed by what you were doing or looking at? Share them!

For me, it had to be approaching Solitude from the side. I had NO idea that the city was laid out like it was, and I didn't even know what I was looking at at first. I was quite impressed though.

I wouldn't exactly build a city there, since... You know. But hell, it looks sweet (for now).

Posted Image

This isn't quite the angle I approached at, but it's relatively close.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

kingotavio

kingotavio

• 5 Posts
Using the fireball spell for the first time."Wow this spell uses too much magicka, let me test it on that fox- LOOK WHERE THE BODY FLEW!"

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
The opening cinematic.First execution on a dragon and a regular person.The walk from Helgen to Riverwood, where my partner pointed out Bleak Falls Barrow up on the mountain.First time I used a Blizzard scroll. I was inside a building, so it looked a lot cooler.First time I was randomly attacked by a dragon.First visit to Markarth, where everything was built up. Then the Forsworn killed that girl. D:This time where I was looking at a dragon nest from a dragon I already killed weeks ago and another dragon swooped down right next to me. Pretty sure it was scripted, but I thought it was awesome.And finally, seeing M'aiq the Liar. 200 years and the family is still around.

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

the split second after you whirlwind sprint off the throat of the world and see everything clear as a whistle then die.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skyrim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.