Beyond 99

Blake

So simple question. If you had the option to raise just one skill above 99 with no limit on how high you could get it, what skill would it be. Keep in mind that the amount of xp until next level will rise just like it does from 1-99 and there will be no tangible rewards, such as "0mg bandos hatchet at 123 woodcutting l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l".

I'd probably go with firemaking so I'll be able to burn logs even faster than I do now.

Yeah, I'd probably do strength. Or maybe Agility so I could win a marathon or something.

Why agility? lol. Only added benefit would be run energy, and if you already have 99, the agility top and bottom, spottier cape, boots, and penance gloves will pretty much make you anorexic. Also, you hate agility.I guess realistically, I'll go with Magic so the max hit on Armadyl storm will keep rising.

Hm though one, its either strength for the epic hits, defence for teh uber tank, or some skill like fishing or woodcutting for teh epic geepees

If I was to spend it on a skill, it would be Runecrafting since the extra rune count rises as you raise your runecrafting level.
  • Upvote 1

Defense!!! I would be the best tank! or Heath! If I couldn't be a tank I would just have tons and tons and tons of health so you would take forever to kill me and I would just kill you , or you would just get a shit load of xp from killing me =/

Damn, how could I forget HP! That has to be it. :P