idea for this clan

destiny

well as my old clan did this its a good idea have a clan bank we can fill with food and such its good if someone in clan got hacked we can refund them with money to buy back there items and then they can pay back as soon as they can plus its good if with food in there like lobbies and such people in clan could loan for fights like clan wars and so forth thought i would put this forward for council and everyone to discuss

IDK man, this is hard to keep track off, -who put what in the bank?-how much does someone get when someone gets hacked?-is losing 20m also considered being hacked?-did he really got hacked or did he just droptrade his stuff to another accountand anyone should be able to fund 30 swordies and a rune set right :P

well maybe one of the council or someone considered staff like ec,s will look after it like there will be a record made of who took what and what needs to be paid back plus if any low levels join that are new it wud be good for them to be started off with armour and that of course if anyone got hacked they would have to provide any evidence to make sure there just not saying it there is a way to make this work my old clan did it and it was succesful so thought it would be good here as for fights it would be good to help them with food and such we wud make a record of what is put in and taken out like a normal bank statement in real life kinda thing

Are you really recommending this? Just incase someone in the clan gets hacked we should keep like X amount of money in a clan bank which everyone in the clan will pitch into. One person will have access to this bank, and no one else will. There's no point when we can do this...If someone in the clan gets hacked everyone pitch in the X amount of money, instead of having X amount of money in a bank to give away. The only thing i could see this bank apply to is wars, in which case we all pitch in money for X amount of food and pots, and someone hands em out during a war.