Photo

Long Overdue

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
Hello to whomever may be reading this.  I have decided to formally announce my leaving of TRR.  I must admit that I have purposely been inactive over the past month or so, as I became agitated for my quiet demotion from Diplomat.  Time has eroded these raw feelings, and so I figured I should honor the clan I loved so much with a departure message.  As I have said before, RuneScape has always been an off and on activity to me.  I have come back every time.  Now I even have a clan to come back to, when I feel up to it.  I very much enjoyed interacting with all of you and making some friends.  As a last act, I am giving all of my ibEconomy money the person I respect the most- Mono.  Farewell and good gaming!<br /><br />-Blakelington

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I don't know why you didn't just say you wanted to stay as a Diplomat; if people don't come around for weeks they're generally moved until they come back just so we know who's "ready and active" so to speak. You weren't ever demoted, you were easily one of the best Diplomats we ever had. I was extremely disappointed that you hadn't been around recently since you were one of our best members, even when not active on RS. I hope you change your mind and return to us actively. :)

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
See you around, sad to see you leave, even if I didn't know you very well.Good luck.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
Tragic is totally right. You were a great Diplomat and we want to see you comeback, but, if you do want to move on, I can't stop you. I hope you have a good one, wherever you end up.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Take my money and leave.I see how it is.--Have fun.

Arthur Liem

Arthur Liem

• 25 Posts
If you got mad without first investigating why you were bumped from Diplomat, then in all honestly, the fault is on you. I hate to see members leave and judging by the replies to your message, a great member. If you love this community and can accept that it was an honest mistake, just a general bump down because of your inactivity, I believe we would all like to see you back :)

DOLfan

DOLfan

• 196 Posts
No Blake, Its sad to see you go, like everyone said, hope to see you around soon again buddy, good luck in all that you do!

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
Best of luck to you, wherever you go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com