Road to 360

FunnyPirate

So guys Im doing a Road to Xbox 360 and Im gonna post here every day the money ig et till hit it, so what Im gonna buy is:

»» Package wich contains: Xbox 360 + MW3 - 234.99 euros ( the coins here in europe are these ''euros'', not dollars ;))

»» a Xbox Live golden membership to play MW3 multiplayer in the 360 - 60.99 euros

Total Value: 295.98 euros

Days:

24/12/11

Got 40 euros. I already had 4.85 so, total here is: 44.85 euros

25/12/11

Got 50 euros here so Im now at 94.85 euros.

26/12/11

nothing :)

27/12/11

Nothing :)

28/12/11

Lost 1 euro but then gained 0.50 loool stupid day.

current total: 94.35 euros.

29/12/11

Nothing came in.

30/12/11

Well in my B-day party almost every one gave me money wich is good because my cause is a good thing xD and yeah I got a income of 150 euros and I now have a total of 244.35, so Im missing 50 euros from my goal. I will see if I can get my parents to give me whats missing and then we will see.

Current total: 244.35 euros

Total needed:295.98 euros

This road should end by saturday night or in sunday day 1, because it's a little after my B-day (30 december), and I hope at the end to have 296 euros at least so I can buy all this good stuff and start playing MW3 :)

Thanks for your time guys.

Ferg I will explain why I wont get the PS3.1st: Xbox 360 is better for multiplayer and thats what Im most interested about MW3.2nd: here in the close stores that I have around, PS3 + MW3 is more expensive than xbox360 + MW3 and even + xbox live membership, wich is a big thing, because Is ave like 20 euros and I can still play better online ;)PS3 + MW3 »» 320 eurosX 360 + MW3 + Live membership »» 295.98 eurosSo I'll go for Xbox :)

Xbox is probably better if you're just interested in playing shooters and gaming. The Playstation 3 is known more for its exclusive titles and having the capability of being a "media center". I have a decent media set-up, and the capabilities of the PS3 far outdo those of the 360 when it comes to integrating with other types of media and hardware (AV receiver, blu-ray for example). 80% of gamers have no need or recognition of this though. You should just choose on what you need, and you're probably correct that the 360 is a good choice for your needs.

to be fair the 360 has picked up in media with 4od, lovefilm and all others all integrated ;)but the reason the PS3 is more is because you dont pay a subscription for the online play and it has a Blue-Ray ;)but there is a reason you pay for the Online play because xbox players are genuinely better players, no offence to anyone but its true

to be fair the 360 has picked up in media with 4od, lovefilm and all others all integrated ;)but the reason the PS3 is more is because you dont pay a subscription for the online play and it has a Blue-Ray :)but there is a reason you pay for the Online play because xbox players are genuinely better players, no offence to anyone but its true

In total xbox + game + subscription still more cheap so I chose that 1, and every christmas I get decent money to renew the 1 year subscription so it's fine for me and I play better online than in PS3... ;)

I don't get all the hate for PS3's online. I can't imagine having to pay extra just to use a feature that's already pre-installed on the hardware. It's like paying for access to the internet when you already have the connection. When people claim it's "better" I can only assume they mean people are banned more frequently since that's the only difference (360 has more support). The players aren't worse, either, if anything there are less 12 year olds shouting poorly thought-out obsenities at you during CoD (there are still a lot, though...).

Well guys later on today or tomorrow I will ask someone to delete this topic.As today is the 31 of december there were some massive price changes in the store I was going to buy this prooduct and there isn't currently other store with lower price and the price got up and alot, the total before were 296 euros and now is at 335 euros wich Im 90 euros away from so it doesnt worth, still buy PS3 is as expensive so no deal, I will stick to PS2 :o or buy new PC...

Yes I will keep saving ofc, I have a aunt that is great to me and I don't see her in a long time and she will come to portugal to see me in like january end +- and she gives me money, we go cinema and good stuff :o so I will get more money, I just have to w8 and still I saw in a official website a few days go that in this years E3, there will be presented the new xbox and new PS4 so prices will eventualy go down for xbox and PS3 wich will be great, I will eventualy be able to buy 360 + MW3.

• 3 weeks later...