Dont vote without reading the whole thing and I know how to tell if you read  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes
    • No
    • Apollo youare so cool
    • OMG Apollo I love you
    • Apollo is so amazing!

READ THE WHOLE THING I SWEAR YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

My clan olympics ideas:

Make groups of combat levels

1-10

11-20

21-30

31-40

41-50

51-60

61-70

71-80

81-90

91-100

101-110

111+

Each team picks by groups like picking teams in a game.

Then teams compete against each other. One team red, one team blue, and team captains can trade players, like in sport teams. Just put the score red-blue on top of forums near war scores to make it kinda official. And to make it more fair it's best to have at least 2 people in each combat group. Make games so that it's not only combat based games, some examples are; do who can finish dungs first, stealing creation battles, first one to get x amount of a resource in a time limit, void conquest games, and citadel games and moreee. There are many good things that may occur from this; One it gives a nice competitive spirit within the clan; like hogwarts in harrypotter has 4 different houses which compete against each other. Two it makes use of the citadel sooo much more then it is these days, and gives us a reason to get max resources.Three, it's original and I think it would be fun. You could choose the mvp of the team for the week, and maybe make it so you can bet on matches (ex: Me and freind on the other team put 5k in, winner gets 10k for their team winning the game.) maybe make something like the Runescape Olympics with it once a month, and if this does go as far as I think it could go maybe we could make red team only/blue team only topics like you have for council and such:

for those of you that read this far I thank you and make a post with a sentence including "1, rabbit, and Apollo" so I know you read this far, and I will love you, now keep reading!

EXAMPLE of what could become of the olympics:

1st round: combat level dueling (combatents must be in same combat group, one team chooses the combat group. Every week the team that chooses changes,THERE MUST BE TWO PEOPLE IN THAT COMBAT GROUPE)

2nd round: marathon of runescape, first one to run to varrock, pick up a potato from teammate (who is waiting there) and gets back to falador wins. Lumbridge would be starting point

3rd round: First one to make a (you decide) from scratch wins. EX of the (you decide) part can be first one to make a maple bow with arrows, or full iron set, etc

4th round: The hunted! You go in the biggest pvp field you can find (ex: are wildy, clan war free for all arena, clan war arenas) then you and your team decide who the person is and well first one to get their own person killed looses. Another version is the wilderness race, one person has to go to point x and then come back to point y without dieing (uses same arena as hunted)

5th round: WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!! THESE ABOVE ARE JUST EXAMPLES

• Upvote 1

oh I wonder if those guys read it. Posted Image And all you that voted yes is one more active member that can do it, if I get 20ppl say yes to this I think we'd be good right? Tell everyone you think is the slightest bit on the cool side to come read this forum and vote yes if he likes the idea/is good with it.

and post your combat on this if you'd be in to do this, at 14-20 people I think we could start, and post some ideas on an olympic game or a weekly competition you guys think would be good; and if any of the one's I suggested is bad please I'm open to criticism.