Gears of war 3

Tynisa

TRR HORDE MODE = WIN.I only ever got to wave 47 or something with PUG's on GoW2.This time, with the help of TRR we shall hit up 50 waves of Hell.--Oh, and i generally play the KotH/Annex mode (Whatever its called now) not TDM, unless im in a group of people i know.--FOR THE HOOOOOOOOOORDE--Crazy, you are only getting it because of my sexy voice.;-)

I love the new Horde to a degree. It will definitely be more entertaining in terms of being able to do things slightly different everytime. (Instead of just the two bases in Jacinto, or two on River etc.)I just don't like the amount of time you have to spend waiting after every round, doing 50 waves took long enough without the 30 second wait inbetween every wave, now i will have to set aside a good few hours. Lol.--We shall beast Horde together one day, my fellow Americans.

• 2 weeks later...

Idk, maybe it is just me but the new Horde mode is insanely more difficult than GOW2. Unfortunately, the internet provider here blocked WiFi usage, so the most we can do is system link a couple 360s together, but still...i think with 4 people we only made it to round 42 or something like that. The first 10 waves, easy enough, then the hordes are nothing but Boomers, Mulchers, Boomshields, and Bosses. Every big monster they can throw at you is there...ridiculous. And then of course you have your snipers and clickers, which are annoying as hell btw. It will be interesting to keep pushing forward.

Horde mode is so much easier.You get Turrets, and the maps have so many obstacles for dodging its insane. :-PThe "Lots of Boomers, Torques, Snipers" just makes their weapon drops a lot more viable .. and it makes it way more fun than just sitting back and headshotting like in Gow2. (The Lancer and Retro are both OP in Horde. Free Ammo ftw. - and most things are charge/chainsawable.--I use the Gnasher and the Lancer. S/O Users are so easy to avoid:1. Bounce around a bit, make them fire early and then gnasher ftw.2. Use a Rifle, they generally cannot break through the pushback of each weapon.3. DO NOT walk round the "apex" of a corner .. take them wide.Thats just a few tips, im sure you will discover your own.