Photo

Gears of war 3

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Me, crazy and dan are signed up ( they dont know it yet) So, are you cool enough to play gow3 with us?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
Woo! I am so excited for Horde mode, my insides are giggling.

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
Pre-ordered it, not gonna be able to play it online for awhile though. :)

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts

Woo! I am so excited for Horde mode, my insides are giggling.

I KNOW RIGHT?!?! Horde is gonna be amazing! My friend has it pre ordered and im picking it up tonight at the midnight release! I hope to see you guys at the Game Stop at Lawrenceville, Georgia right next to the Wal-Mart. Please come and pay me a visit <3

DOLfan

DOLfan

• 196 Posts
Hopefully going to get mine tonightttt <3 cant wait!

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
TRR HORDE MODE = WIN.I only ever got to wave 47 or something with PUG's on GoW2.This time, with the help of TRR we shall hit up 50 waves of Hell.--Oh, and i generally play the KotH/Annex mode (Whatever its called now) not TDM, unless im in a group of people i know.--FOR THE HOOOOOOOOOORDE--Crazy, you are only getting it because of my sexy voice.;-)

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Its on my doormat at home. 5 or so hours till the horde feel my wrath. Rawrrrrrrr

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
http://therebelz.inv...through-amazon/ :mellow:I'd play but my 360 is busy as a bookholder for my PS3 games.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Had to order it through GAME traggy, so i can go in-store to replace it if i have to. :mellow:

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Horde mode was amazing, i like how you have to earn your executions now by having a certain amount of kills with that gun. Also the Cleaver Execution is BAD ASS! I definitly like how it has Boss Rounds now :3

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
I love the new Horde to a degree. It will definitely be more entertaining in terms of being able to do things slightly different everytime. (Instead of just the two bases in Jacinto, or two on River etc.)I just don't like the amount of time you have to spend waiting after every round, doing 50 waves took long enough without the 30 second wait inbetween every wave, now i will have to set aside a good few hours. Lol.--We shall beast Horde together one day, my fellow Americans.

G3mini328

G3mini328

• 12 Posts
I have GOW3 if anyone wants to play hit me up. Gamertag = Gemini328

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Add me.GT: Bovine Bear

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
pfft not playing it till MW3 comes out till then its back to GoW1, sick of being shat on by long ranged lancers and Sawn-Offs :) Gow isnt GoW anymore

Arthur Liem

Arthur Liem

• 25 Posts
Idk, maybe it is just me but the new Horde mode is insanely more difficult than GOW2. Unfortunately, the internet provider here blocked WiFi usage, so the most we can do is system link a couple 360s together, but still...i think with 4 people we only made it to round 42 or something like that. The first 10 waves, easy enough, then the hordes are nothing but Boomers, Mulchers, Boomshields, and Bosses. Every big monster they can throw at you is there...ridiculous. And then of course you have your snipers and clickers, which are annoying as hell btw. It will be interesting to keep pushing forward.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com