F2P Iron Armor GiveAway!

T ranger101

Event: F2P Iron Armor GiveAway!

Meeting Place: Lumbridge Castle, world 93

Date: 09/24/2011 Meet at 5PM Eastern time!

Notes:

Basically, me and whoever wants to help smith, will make Full iron armor from here until the date of the event. Im hopeing we can make a combined of at least 200 sets.

Basically we will meet up around world 93 in lumbridge and each member will be given a even amount of iron armor. THE IRON ARMOR IS NOT FOR YOU TO KEEP FOR YOURSELF, I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! What we are doing is giving the Iron Armor to noo....New players that just joined runescape and basically show our selves off as a nice friendly clan. Then after giving them the Armor, we can give them a idea about possibly joining our community, and if they feel comfortable, they can join the clan!

Btw, I choose Iron armor because that is the highest armor that a new player can wear when getting done with the tutorial. :)

Requirements:

200 Sets of Iron Armor

4 Clan Flags (TRR Flags) to place around the lumbridge castle.

TIME CHART

-----------------------------

10:00 p.m. GMT Time (GMT)

6:00 p.m. Atlantic Time (GMT -4:00)

5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00)

4:00 p.m. Central Time (GMT -6:00)

3:00 p.m. Mountain Time (GMT -7:00)

2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT -8:00)

1:00 p.m. Alaskan Time (GMT -9:00)

12:00 Hawaii - Aleutian Time (GMT -10:00)

If your timezone is not included in the chart, this link may help: Timezone Converter

Directions

1. Select "Use The Following Date/Time:"

2. Set the date to that of the event.

3. Set the time to that of the event.

4. Select your Timezone and then click "Convert".

I'll smith the stuff up certainly! If i'm not able to make it to the event, ill give the sets to somebody who is going.

Thank you so much Deus :) The help would be muchly appreciated :)

This is actually a really cool idea. I don't know how many new players we're going to see come out of Tut Island LIVE, though. Maybe we should give iron/steel to people level <10.

Also i think your on to something there david. I will edit this post to make it about steel and Iron.Actually, this has been a hobby of mine for a long time. I use to make Iron armor all the time in my "Bored" time and go to lumbridge to give to people all the time :) Thats what T_Shadow10 was for :)