F2P Iron Armor GiveAway!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Event: F2P Iron Armor GiveAway!
Meeting Place: Lumbridge Castle, world 93
Date: 09/24/2011 Meet at 5PM Eastern time!
Notes:
Basically, me and whoever wants to help smith, will make Full iron armor from here until the date of the event. Im hopeing we can make a combined of at least 200 sets.

Basically we will meet up around world 93 in lumbridge and each member will be given a even amount of iron armor. THE IRON ARMOR IS NOT FOR YOU TO KEEP FOR YOURSELF, I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! What we are doing is giving the Iron Armor to noo....New players that just joined runescape and basically show our selves off as a nice friendly clan. Then after giving them the Armor, we can give them a idea about possibly joining our community, and if they feel comfortable, they can join the clan!

Btw, I choose Iron armor because that is the highest armor that a new player can wear when getting done with the tutorial. :)

Requirements:
200 Sets of Iron Armor
4 Clan Flags (TRR Flags) to place around the lumbridge castle.

TIME CHART
-----------------------------
10:00 p.m. GMT Time (GMT)
6:00 p.m. Atlantic Time (GMT -4:00)
5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00)
4:00 p.m. Central Time (GMT -6:00)
3:00 p.m. Mountain Time (GMT -7:00)
2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT -8:00)
1:00 p.m. Alaskan Time (GMT -9:00)
12:00 Hawaii - Aleutian Time (GMT -10:00)

If your timezone is not included in the chart, this link may help: Timezone Converter
Directions
1. Select "Use The Following Date/Time:"
2. Set the date to that of the event.
3. Set the time to that of the event.
4. Select your Timezone and then click "Convert".

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Deus

Deus

• Banned
  • 338 Posts
I'll smith the stuff up certainly! If i'm not able to make it to the event, ill give the sets to somebody who is going.

Deus

Deus

• Banned
  • 338 Posts
Great Idea by the way ranger

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
This is actually a really cool idea. I don't know how many new players we're going to see come out of Tut Island LIVE, though. Maybe we should give iron/steel to people level <10.

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
Yes please!

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts

I'll smith the stuff up certainly! If i'm not able to make it to the event, ill give the sets to somebody who is going.

Thank you so much Deus :) The help would be muchly appreciated :)

This is actually a really cool idea. I don't know how many new players we're going to see come out of Tut Island LIVE, though. Maybe we should give iron/steel to people level <10.

Also i think your on to something there david. I will edit this post to make it about steel and Iron.Actually, this has been a hobby of mine for a long time. I use to make Iron armor all the time in my "Bored" time and go to lumbridge to give to people all the time :) Thats what T_Shadow10 was for :)

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
Well it's pretty nice, to help new players starting fine in cbt but advertise ourselves will be very good too.

MrThunder

MrThunder

• 19 Posts
this is a great idea!

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
If I can make this, I'll be there. I'll bring Mith and up as well for the few higher leveled people I see who would be interested in listening to my spill on TRR and the benefits of joining.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts

If I can make this, I'll be there. I'll bring Mith and up as well for the few higher leveled people I see who would be interested in listening to my spill on TRR and the benefits of joining.

Thank you so much Kai!

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
Already got over 100 sets <_< and I'll keep making.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
WOW! Thank you so much Blake! <_<

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
Yeah, no prob. My RS life is kind of in "neutral" right now because I have no motivation to skill but if there's anything clan related I'm ready to hop aboard.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Bump.I've made 250 Sets of Iron So far. So mine and Blakes combined = 350 :)(A set to me is composed of; Platebody, Platelegs (not skirt, since skirts are just for girls and legs are multigender) and also FullHelm)

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
Make that 515.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com