Community House Party Reflection

T ranger101

Event: Community House Party!

Posted Image

Who all had Attended: Members of both TRR and TLOL

Notes: First off, i would like to appologize alot to everyone that the last two days I haven't been doing well on being active. I have been overwhelmed by work, and Katie keeps telling me to take her to nice places and such... (Woman >.>) So today's event i was really lazy on organizing myself. We had started off though meeting in Relleka Home Portal, so we all could party at Bgs1977(ImissEmily) house. He has a pretty nice house tbh, and i believe everyone had fun in the combat arena :D. Me and Sare had gone into the dungeon below and killed some monsters and her betraying me and killing me xD (which then a demon killed her right after hahahaha). We had boxing fights and regular fightings going on like i had said, and everyone seemed to have a good time :P. I ended up leaving early though, since Katie wanted me to take her to a movie X.X

Pictures:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Upvote 1

Grats man.It's good to see more events being planned, and reflection's being made.I would have come, but i was rocking this shizzum out of the enemies base with my Pokeballs and Shotgun, with Magnum ammo and .12 Slugs.You know how it is.I was however a little lonely, and found that when i died, i had no medic to save me. I was sadfaic.