Hurricane Irene

APOLLYON

Yo its pinoy, i might be getting hit by the hurricane since i live only 30miles away from the east coast.May not have interent, power, or a house oh or a job after this weekend.So if i die, i curse delly/kaiden/blexun/tranger/mono, wish a happy life to deus nd nels, oh nd see you in hell tynisa.For those of you not mentioned, hakuna-matata, we will be seeing ea other very soon

so i survived the storm.a lot of wind and rain mostly.was actually very soothing to the point where i didnt want to get out of bed to go work haha.but damn, i was looking forward to haunting the people i cursed and seeing tynisa in hell so i could kill him repeatedly and torture him for all enternity.

Damn. When I first heard about it I was like "Well it's just another hurricane. They happen every year, so what's the big deal?" But it got bigger and stuff, and seeing this thread kind of shook me. Realizing that people I know, people that I expect to be there, could be gone at any second. Sorry if I'm over dramatizing, that's just what I felt when I read all of this.

man i was hoping it would be worse so i wouldnt have to go to work hahabut nah it was extremely soothing with the wind and rain hittn my window, :P made it super nice to sleep.to all yall being hit and bout to be hit i cant wait to see you in hell haha.woot i think mono got hit hard xD

Damn. When I first heard about it I was like "Well it's just another hurricane. They happen every year, so what's the big deal?" But it got bigger and stuff, and seeing this thread kind of shook me. Realizing that people I know, people that I expect to be there, could be gone at any second. Sorry if I'm over dramatizing, that's just what I felt when I read all of this.

Srs bsns.Yeah it was only a Category 1, so I didn't think it would be bad, especially since I live in mid North Carolina. It snapped one of my family's trees in half, who live closer towards the coast. And the beach is pretty torn up, but that pretty much happens with any storm in that area.