why nelly has been gone :(

nelly

ohh ok. I thought you were off for all this time because you lost very money in dicing or staking or whatever... but okI hope you get back in track and Gl making money to make a nice bank... :D

thanks muscle and yeah that won,t be a problem. i still have 10m to rebuild with.

This is Nelson. He'll pay you back... eventually.

loli know it was a risk when i lent it to him but hey bes my budjust dont make me send in deus to brake ur kneecapsbut no seriously im on very little neways so i have the patiencetho it wud be nice if he got to that 1b+ bank so he pays me 300m+ :D

well . i havent been on for awhile . of course only one person well 2 know this lol. i dont have internet it has been cut , i don,t know when it will be put turned on but i will be back for sure miss all you guys . :D

Hope to see you soon Nelly. Thought you were actually following through on your plan of botting my 10m until it's 100m. Tell your Internet company that were gonna firebomb them if they don't hurry up.