Citadel Cap

rebelmal

Don't know if it's been posted elsewhere but, how many members do the weekly cap? Should we create a thread or something that lets us check in that we have capped? I know I have only been a member just under two weeks but, I think it's needs everyone to do it. I do mine without fail as it helps the clan, just my opinion.EDIT: poor spelling :(

This is just getting bad, have any of you guys seen the citadel lately? It's all run-down and beat to shit. I feel like I'm driving through Detroit.

Once again, http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSp2KGMQEk8hahaha. Also yeah, we need more Clan Citadel Awareness within the clan. Possibly all our staff; Diplomats, Event Coordinators, Council, High Council and Clan Leaders and Founders should go into both the IRC and CC and spam off their ass for people to go into the citadel EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY and do their part. The way it looks right now if really fucking unacceptable.

I agree with Drunk, The definition of leader is 'To guide a group or pack towards a desired area, a common goal or to show appropriate behavior accepted within society' Therefor, if we don't have our leaders showing leadership, then the rest of the clan is gonna take note of this and see this "Citadel" as a Piece of shit that doesn't matter and that doesn't need our attention. This goes for our staff as well, but more of it should be on our great leaders Mono and Traag. We all just need to work harder.

true ranger i do believe some had already taken note of this other then the 1st week when we had i believe 14k roots we have not been able to atleast match that not even close and i might be wrong but we had less clan members and most of us went to citadel n did our part but then some how it was forgotten its sad to see this but if things dont change then this will be a hughe fail for the clan and that will say a lot about us.. i know its a bit boring but im sure u can take 30 minutes of play daily n try getting that 1k im sure many can do it while trolling forums i can say a lot more but wont just hope this changes.....

I agree completely, but I don't play RS anymore. I guess people will just have to live with my occasional in-game help and humorous citadel warning messages.

I'm at about 200 resources right now I believe.

By the way, when discussing how long it takes to max resources, saying it takes "one hour minimum" is not a good way to get people to try.