Photo

Ventrilo Server!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
Our faithful member Blue_Speed has bought us a Ventrilo server. Please feel free to use this to your hearts content.Hostname: cadmium.typefrag.comPort Number: 43063

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
Enjoy :P

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Thankee much Wall-e!

Deus

Deus

• Banned
  • 338 Posts
Thanks man! Will be great for wars. But now I have to uninstall ts and install vent :)

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts

Thanks man! Will be great for wars. But now I have to uninstall ts and install vent :D

You shouldn't, we're gonna do a trial with it. One month with vent one month with ts. Whatever works out best we plan on keeping. ;)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Fantastic! Can't thank you enough; now we're all set as far as communication goes. ;)

drunkenfaith

drunkenfaith

• 98 Posts
nice was in vent but no one on hehe ;D

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
This is amazing and should show great results with clan communication for events/general talk/Wars. Thank you so much for this Blue <3

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
It's realy realy nice, very good to comunicate, I just won't use it because I have no microphone in my PC....

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Could possibly connecting and synchronizing an Xbox360 controller to the computer with a mic on it, possibly allow you to be able to talk on these?

Aliath

Aliath

• 106 Posts
Probably not. But even so, it's not worth the trouble. I'd recommend picking up a really cheap microphone that you can just pair up with your headphones.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
haha alrighty

DOLfan

DOLfan

• 196 Posts
Unless you play xbox a lot like me and have Turtle Beaches, you could use those (:

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

Probably not. But even so, it's not worth the trouble. I'd recommend picking up a really cheap microphone that you can just pair up with your headphones.

This, you'll probably need a mic at some point in your life anyway. It's useful to have one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.