Well, hello there.

StarTrip56

Hey guys! Long time no see :) Just came to say HI and maybe even stick around with this site, even though im not a Skyrim player myself. Any League of Legends players out there?

Some of you may remember me. But for those whose memories are fogged or if this was the first time of us meeting, allow me to reintroduce myself.

My name is Christopher, but my friends just call me Chris if that's fine with you all. Now, some of you that may read this may not know the history of the makers of this site. Originally we were members of a clan named The Runescape Rebelz in the game of RuneScape.  

I started playing RuneScape around mid 2006. I eventually incquire to join a clan on a helpful RuneScape site and eventually found Traggy's reply about The RuneScape Rebelz. I started out like any regular clan newbie, attending events and etc. The community was great, filled with people that would cheer you up when you are down. Eventually I became part of one of the most successful recruitment teams in the history of the clan. Consisting Of Fergal, Muzic, and myself we pulled in several members per weak at the pinacle of our time. However the inevitable event of activity decline started to occur as back to school commercials started to run on TV. As soon as school started I became very inactive and so did the other members of the clan.

The next summer I reappeared on RuneScape to find out that most of the friends I made in the clan have either disappeared or quit. I then went to the clan some ex-Rebelz made, Legacy of Legends. I again became a recruitment team member and eventually rose to Council. Activity was high. But history repeats itself as the summer rolls to a close and school begins to start. But for me this was different. I would be starting out freshman year in one of the most vigorously academic high schools in Houston, Texas. With the competition among students high, I had to completely rid myself of any distractions and focus on school work. And that's when I was last heard from again. Until now.

So guys how have you been? Me? Well, I am doing really well. I started to eventually play RuneScape again this summer after I heard about RuneScape 3 coming out. While I read my summer reading books I chopped down some Yews effectively making some gp. I won't be getting mems anytime soon tho lol. Last summer I began playing League of Legends and now am Lvl 30 Silver Division V. I'm also doing pretty well in school since then! I am about to start my Junior Year. It's really nice to see you all again :)

I remember you a bit, I instantly noticed your name (well instantly after I noticed your avatar-Its Levi right? I'm a few episodes behind in AoT since I've started waiting for the legitimate streaming down here to catch up :()

Also, I'm not a LoL player yet (although I know there's definitely a few around here) but I'm actually about to finally start to get into it (I was actually considering posting a topic about that when I saw this one and I'm almost done installing it)

Anyway good to see you again and welcome back :)

AMGAMGAMGSTARTRIP56.

But seriously, good to see you man, guess I talked to you when RS3 came out, but that doesn't count, so long time no see! It's nice to see some of the TRR members from the glorious "Summer of 2010". Good memories of that recruitment team, and basically everything before about when I left, lmao.

I have the League downloader/patcher installed, but not going to download it for a while, as my BF3 download shall be done soon! >:) Tynisa and Brad play, or at least did, not sure other than that.

I remember you a bit, I instantly noticed your name (well instantly after I noticed your avatar-Its Levi right? I'm a few episodes behind in AoT since I've started waiting for the legitimate streaming down here to catch up :()

Yes, yes it is! And I see your avatar is the colossal titan haha. I approve of Eren x Mikasa lol nothing wrong with it since they are not blood related xD. So what other anime have you watched?

AMGAMGAMGSTARTRIP56.

But seriously, good to see you man, guess I talked to you when RS3 came out, but that doesn't count, so long time no see! It's nice to see some of the TRR members from the glorious "Summer of 2010". Good memories of that recruitment team, and basically everything before about when I left, lmao.

I have the League downloader/patcher installed, but not going to download it for a while, as my BF3 download shall be done soon! > :) Tynisa and Brad play, or at least did, not sure other than that.

Hey Fergy haha. Anways, really wished that I stook around til the very end. I felt bad for going inactive after everyone's hard work. But school is school and real life must be taken care of first. :)

Wow there are over 100+ guests everyday on these forums! :o

When Eren is imprisoned.

Yes, yes it is! And I see your avatar is the colossal titan haha. I approve of Eren x Mikasa lol nothing wrong with it since they are not blood related xD. So what other anime have you watched?

I thought so, I wasn't 100% sure though since I think he was only really starting to become more involved in the story in the last episode I watched. And fair enough with Eren x Mikasa, its a lot better than loads of anime pairings :D. I've watched heaps of other anime (I have a list of all of them here http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Deathirst), I watched SAO, Fairy Tail, School Days, I'm trying to watch the new Oreimo specials right now but its taking ages to load :( (Theres at least 50 that I've at least started watching) and I've read another 20 or so manga series.

You were actually probably one of the people commenting in the thread that caused me to start watching anime years ago :)

I did play league... and then I logged in and my account that I had bought a shitload of characters on was emptied out and it asked me for a new summoner's name...NO IDEA HOW. So then, when I put in a request to get it reset, they wanted the IP addresses of everywhere I've played league on, and since I've played in several different states there was no way I could get that information for them so they refused to reinstate my account... Bullshit imo. If I ever play that genre again I'll go with DOTA2.

I did play league... and then I logged in and my account that I had bought a shitload of characters on was emptied out and it asked me for a new summoner's name...NO IDEA HOW. So then, when I put in a request to get it reset, they wanted the IP addresses of everywhere I've played league on, and since I've played in several different states there was no way I could get that information for them so they refused to reinstate my account... Bullshit imo. If I ever play that genre again I'll go with DOTA2.

IDK how your stuff got deleted, as there is literally no way to take away characters you bought from the shop.

There are ten rotational champs, that you may have mistaken for your own?  

--

DotA is okay, its more like an RTS, as you dont control your champ all the time, you can switch out to its pets, allies, w/e they are called.

Each to their own though.

IDK how your stuff got deleted, as there is literally no way to take away characters you bought from the shop.

There are ten rotational champs, that you may have mistaken for your own?  

--

DotA is okay, its more like an RTS, as you dont control your champ all the time, you can switch out to its pets, allies, w/e they are called.

Each to their own though.

When I logged on it told me to choose a summoner name, do the tutorial, and I had none of my purchases or levels. It was bizarre. =

When I logged on it told me to choose a summoner name, do the tutorial, and I had none of my purchases or levels. It was bizarre. =

How long didnt you play for?

They did a summoner name wipe for inactive summoner NAMES, but im pretty sure you shouldnt lose your stuff.

In fact, they should never be able to take away any of your things, because you bought and paid for them - and thus it would be stealing.

I kinda feel like its an error on your part, because they only posts in regards to this type of problem are troll posts - or at least they look like they are.

--

Anyways, im not riot support, :D

Love you.

How long didnt you play for?

They did a summoner name wipe for inactive summoner NAMES, but im pretty sure you shouldnt lose your stuff.

In fact, they should never be able to take away any of your things, because you bought and paid for them - and thus it would be stealing.

I kinda feel like its an error on your part, because they only posts in regards to this type of problem are troll posts - or at least they look like they are.

--

Anyways, im not riot support, :D

Love you.

idk mate, was offline for maybe 2 weeks? lol