Photo

Your Summer Plans

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Not really sure yet myself. I'm hoping I'll have more time to write for this site and start a few other online projects, but we'll see. Might job shadow / volunteer if I can't find a good job.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

first of I'm going to drink a bit :) then I may follow that off with a bit more drinking, then on the 2nd day of my summer I might have a beer or two or thre maybe four might push it for 5, 6?! why the fuck not! may as well have 7 now, 5 left in the crate, may as well drink them all! BECAUSE ITS ONE FINE DAY TO BE NUDE!

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Probably going to try to get a summer job, I need cash now that I'm broke. Driving in 2 years, want a damn good boy-racer car. ;) *cough*civic*cough*

Although, I will be spending a shitload of time training for TKD/Boxing as I'm going to TKD World Championships in August, kinda important. xD (In England Brad!)

Might get back on track with my programming.

God my life sucks.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I'll be in Crete one week. Then I'll just stare out of the big top floor window and stare intently at all people at the beach for the rest of the summer. It's gonna be fun.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Im 26, i dont get these so called "summer plans" that you speak of.

Gay.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Im 26, i dont get these so called "summer plans" that you speak of.

Gay.

LIVE FOR THE WEEKEND!

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

I'll try to make some money, holiday to Greece, some festivals and I'm part of an introduction team of new students, so that's another week of heavy drinking.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

LIVE FOR THE WEEKEND!

League for the weekend**

Saucy

Saucy

• 88 Posts

send blake one of the old dinosaur computers in my basement so he can install steam on it and talk to me

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

I don't know yet, its still about 6 months away for me after all XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com