Gears of War 3, Battlefield 3, Saints Row 3

Tynisa

So, im struggling to get the funds together for all 3 of these uber awesome games.However i pose to you two questions.1. What of these games are you purchasing. - Gears of war 3 is top of my list, because it now has dedicated servers, i played on the "trial" thing, and the servers own. I was able to actually shoot people, and they got hit! .. Amazing, i was hard when i played it for the first night.2. Who wants to kick some ass on teh Xbox three-sexity. (HAAHAH SE3 WAT AyE D1Dz THAR?!qwerty?!?!orly?2£wtfbbq%RT?Q£TW$GV)

• 8 months later...

SAINTS ROW THE 3rd!

This game.....has really surprised me! I MEAN LITERALLY! It's the most funnest (and funniest) game I have ever played! I mean.... you can literally have your character start the game with a zombie voice! I was expecting it to be similar to saints row 2 but this is a whole new direction they took and it really really works! The Dialogue is amazing and its got multiplayer ( "Whore mode" ). Best of all....

...........THEY GOT BERT RENALDS!!!

SAINTS ROW THE 3rd!

This game.....has really surprised me! I MEAN LITERALLY! It's the most funnest (and funniest) game I have ever played! I mean.... you can literally have your character start the game with a zombie voice! I was expecting it to be similar to saints row 2 but this is a whole new direction they took and it really really works! The Dialogue is amazing and its got multiplayer ( "Whore mode" ).

Sounds good and everything, but I don't think that alone can beat how much fun gears of war 3 is. I mean, when you consider the multiplayer and story it really can't.....

...........THEY GOT BERT RENALDS!!!

SWEET GHANDI'S TITS!!! That excites me in ways only you can understand.