New weekly event

FunnyPirate

Distractions and Diversions  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Select the one you would like more to have every week as event.

• Penguin Hide and Seek
    • Tears of Guthix
    • Shooting Star
    • Evil tree
  2. 2. At what day do you whant to do this event every week?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

Hey, so I was thinking of a few ideas to improve our clan in-game activities and get us together, and I remembered that there are some ''Distractions and Diversions'' in the game that we can do weekly together, so I picked these three:

Shooting Star

Penguin Hide and Seek

Teards of Guthix

These three are P2P, I think there are no Distractions and Diversions activities for F2P's...so sorry to F2P guys...

So maybe we could put this on the calendar and select a day to do this.

These activities can only be done once a week (exept shooting star) and they are basically like this: we would get together at our home world and we would go do what should be done at that activity.

Shooting star is different than the other two, basically; you go to your house or a friends house and you go to the telescope near a window and a shooting star will be there, and it will say +- the time when it will fall and where it's going to fall, so we get together, change worlds and we seek the star that is falling that moment or in a few minutes, we get together and we go mine it. We get money, mining experience and some other stuff as well. You can only get the rewards once a day, but you can continue to mine stars and get XP during the day.... You need a lvl 10 to start this, and then there are some rules, there are also different kinds of stars sizes, the bigger the size, the bigger the mining level you need to mine it.

Posted Image

So, I have set this, now you guys vote and choose what activity you would like to have on the calendar to do every week.

TIME CHART

-----------------------------

10:00 p.m. GMT Time (GMT)

6:00 p.m. Atlantic Time (GMT -4:00)

5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (GMT -5:00)

4:00 p.m. Central Time (GMT -6:00)

3:00 p.m. Mountain Time (GMT -7:00)

2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT -8:00)

1:00 p.m. Alaskan Time (GMT -9:00)

12:00 Hawaii - Aleutian Time (GMT -10:00)

If your timezone is not included in the chart, this link may help: Timezone Converter

Directions

1. Select "Use The Following Date/Time:"

2. Set the date to that of the event.

3. Set the time to that of the event.

4. Select your Timezone and then click "Convert".

Thanks guys enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...