Photo

tOfficial Elder Souls Gaming Night

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I've already asked this as my status, but are anyone up for a gaming night? I want to know how many can come, and which games we could play. I've only got a PC, so this topic is about a PC night. My suggestions to games are;

Realm of the Mad God

Counter-Strike (I got all of them except GO)

MineCraft

If we choose MineCraft I know about a good server, but if not anyone got it we could use cracked clients on a cracked server, although I don't know how to set that up. Don't think it's too hard though.

I am btw talking about using mic, although you don't have to use mic, but I do hope you would. Hopefully we can use Brad's TS server? ;)

Time: To night and every night the following week, maybe except the weekend fits for me. I might not be home next weekend though.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

I can play CS:S, but my computer is so terrible that it barely runs it atm, so if I came on, it would be to talk more than actually play. If this becomes a regular thing, I can play BF, maybe some CoD when I get my new PC, but that won't be for a while.

Any specific time? Btw, add Webmonkeyire. Eric, I already have you added.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I can play CS:S, but my computer is so terrible that it barely runs it atm, so if I came on, it would be to talk more than actually play. If this becomes a regular thing, I can play BF, maybe some CoD when I get my new PC, but that won't be for a while.

Any specific time? Btw, add Webmonkeyire. Eric, I already have you added.

I've got you added as well. When it comes to the time, I don't have school next week so anything between 12AM-02AM GMT+1 works for me. That's why I didn't say a specific time, if anyone have any preferences, they should post it here.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Hmm, I'll won't be able to play much during the week at that time. Weekend however, is fine for me at that time.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Hmm, I'll won't be able to play much during the week at that time. Weekend however, is fine for me at that time.

I meant all day. With 24 clock; 12,00-02.00 next day. Also, using the 24 hour system is way better than AM/PM.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Realm of the Mad God is the only PC game I play on a regular basis. I'm in if we're playing that.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Realm of the Mad God is the only PC game I play on a regular basis. I'm in if we're playing that.

Realm of the Mad God is a free to play browser game, so everyone knows that. I got kinda bored of it, but I don't mind playing it again.

.:Spoogan:.

• 78 Posts

All i usually play on pc is minecraft or planetside 2

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

im in ;) I play LoL :P but happy to play ANYTHING THATS FREE.

and yer you can use my TS :P

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Current list of crap I play.

[*]League of Blexuns
    [*]Realm of the Mad Blex
    [*]Star Wars: The Old Blex
    [*]Blex Fortress 2
    [/list]

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Is everyone in on Realm of the Mad God then? Can people please specify at what time they can come/prefer?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Weekends are fine for me usually.

Weekdays varies, but if it can get on at all, it'd be later at night (9-12 East)

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Yeah, it'd have to be a weekend for me, preferably a Saturday.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Could we maybe have one during the week (wednesday?) and one in the weekend? I'm not sure if I can come next weekend, but I can during the week.

• 78 Posts

saturdays and wednesdays work for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com