Mass Effect

Daniel

most of yuo prolly dont like the series as i already know, but http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass-Effect-3/Mass-Effect-3-Story-and-Campaign-Discussion-Spoilers-Allowed/Coffee-peddler-reveal-details-of-a-new-ME-trilogy-15828275-1.html

what are your thoughts on what the next game will involve/how different it will be to ME1/2/3

ps. i know the info on the link is fake at a percentage of 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

most of yuo prolly dont like the series as i already know

What makes you think that? I love Mass Effect. It and Skyrim are made to appeal to the same type of people.

As for what ME4 will be about, maybe it would involve a new galaxy, and finding Proethean nomads? I don't know, I actually haven't played the third game yet.

most of yuo prolly dont like the series as i already know.

where do you get such info? from what i know most : haven't played it, unsure, or like it.

Whenever i said to anyone back on IRC, when it was the thing, that Mass Effect was the shit, i was always shot down and told its utter shit, thats why i said that.