Photo

Mass Effect

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts

most of yuo prolly dont like the series as i already know, but http://social.biowar...15828275-1.html

what are your thoughts on what the next game will involve/how different it will be to ME1/2/3

ps. i know the info on the link is fake at a percentage of 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

.:Spoogan:.

.:Spoogan:.

• 78 Posts

most of yuo prolly dont like the series as i already know.

where do you get such info? from what i know most : haven't played it, unsure, or like it.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

most of yuo prolly dont like the series as i already know

What makes you think that? I love Mass Effect. It and Skyrim are made to appeal to the same type of people.

As for what ME4 will be about, maybe it would involve a new galaxy, and finding Proethean nomads? I don't know, I actually haven't played the third game yet.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Only played the second one and I loved the story.

Still need the third one, so I can't really speculate much about the 4th

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

It's the game where you can either deceide to follow the story and do some shooting or just go for the shooting right? I first chose the story, but it was rather disappointing to me, the action is quite good though!

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts

most of yuo prolly dont like the series as i already know.

where do you get such info? from what i know most : haven't played it, unsure, or like it.

Whenever i said to anyone back on IRC, when it was the thing, that Mass Effect was the shit, i was always shot down and told its utter shit, thats why i said that.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Whenever i said to anyone back on IRC, when it was the thing, that Mass Effect was the shit, i was always shot down and told its utter shit, thats why i said that.

sure thats not cause it was you that said it? lololol

much love <3

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts

more then likely, then again, why should anyone listen to me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com