5m/hour f2p guide

APOLLYON

There actually is a fairly legitimate way to make a ton of money/hour in F2P, but it's limited.You own a blue partyhat, which you can lend for 50k an hour. It takes you 3 minutes to look for a prospective 10 hour renter. That's 500k for 3 minutes of work, which comes out to be like 10M / hour. The problem is that you have to have a blue partyhat, but I think they're pretty easy to get.

• 2 weeks later...

Weel first I'm alomst 15, so Im not ready already to drink coffe to play 24 hours in a row, and the other tihng is that it's 1000 hours, and U may be able to play 24 hours in a row, but what about do tha in the 41 42 days ni a row...Can you do that, thats what I'm talking about, you may play 24 hours in a row but then you will still spend some extra time in the folowing day sleeping, so it's bad think....

Weel first I'm alomst 15, so Im not ready already to drink coffe to play 24 hours in a row, and the other tihng is that it's 1000 hours, and U may be able to play 24 hours in a row, but what about do tha in the 41 42 days ni a row...Can you do that, thats what I'm talking about, you may play 24 hours in a row but then you will still spend some extra time in the folowing day sleeping, so it's bad think....

Please. If you're me, all you have to do is make hot dogs and mustard, and play RuneScape.