Photo

Last day

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="squishyman" data-cid="24833" data-time="1356104759"><p>One theory people had is the Gangnam Style will finally hit 1 billion views, breaking the internet. There have actually been prophecies saying the end of the world will involve a dancing horse and 9 zeros...<br /><br />Not that I believe any of that.</p></blockquote>Well, they made it. One billion. I don't think qoutes work on mobile btw. Fix it Traag!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts

Maybe doomsday fell asleep or something. It did have a very long time to wait before this day happened. It is just running a little late.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
I tried to quote u then but your right quotes on mobile really are broken (I can't even scroll down which makes it difficult to add my comment) I think it may also be a problem with the version of the forums as I've had issues with formatting on of as well (see the recruitment guide topic, that's all messed up) it may have something to do with the two modes (code mode and the one where you actually see the post how it will appear)Anyway I was going to say traag can't really do anything about mobile, then I realised you may not be talking about the app (ie using through your mobile browser) in which case he may have a bit more control.Also crazycow for some reason that reminds me of SGT Frog, where one of the main characters travels to earth to destroy it in 2000 but she gets there early, has a nap and oversleeps by a few years (I doubt anyone cares, especially since its not a very well known anime/manga but I'm bored and its too hot for me to feel like doing something else so I'm just going to make this post unnecessarily long to somehow cure my boredom) if anyone reads all this WTF? couldn't you be doing something else. Also this post was meant to have paragraphs but they don't seem to work on the app :(

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

One theory people had is the Gangnam Style will finally hit 1 billion views, breaking the internet. There have actually been prophecies saying the end of the world will involve a dancing horse and 9 zeros...Not that I believe any of that.

Well, they made it. One billion. I don't think qoutes work on mobile btw. Fix it Traag!
I fixed the mobile quotes shortly after Eric posted this; if anyone still has an issue with it you just need to clear your cache. I'm not sure what formatting bug Deathirst is talking about, though. PM me or post it in the support forum.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I tried to quote u then but your right quotes on mobile really are broken (I can't even scroll down which makes it difficult to add my comment) I think it may also be a problem with the version of the forums as I've had issues with formatting on of as well (see the recruitment guide topic, that's all messed up) it may have something to do with the two modes (code mode and the one where you actually see the post how it will appear) Anyway I was going to say traag can't really do anything about mobile, then I realised you may not be talking about the app (ie using through your mobile browser) in which case he may have a bit more control. Also crazycow for some reason that reminds me of SGT Frog, where one of the main characters travels to earth to destroy it in 2000 but she gets there early, has a nap and oversleeps by a few years (I doubt anyone cares, especially since its not a very well known anime/manga but I'm bored and its too hot for me to feel like doing something else so I'm just going to make this post unnecessarily long to somehow cure my boredom) if anyone reads all this WTF? couldn't you be doing something else. Also this post was meant to have paragraphs but they don't seem to work on the app :(

I would read that, but I forgot my climbing gear.

...and it seems that I quoted it three times, for some reason. A glitch, perhaps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com