Photo

Last day

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts

So today is the last day before the end of the world. What do you plan on doing during the last day of existence? I still have 1 more final and after that, probably going to get naked and walk around campus. Then, of course, watch the meteor drop at midnight.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Laugh at people thinking it's real. Then die, because I didn't believe it. Or not.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

Get absolutley piss wasted. Then regret it in the morning because i have a hangover and the world didnt end.....

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

http://www.terriblefate.com/

Who else is ready? Let's get this show on the road!

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts

I appreciate that webpage. The wait is KILLING me.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

Since Australia is about a day in the future, it would have already happened here so I'm dead XD

I find it funny that there are still some people who believe in this mayan end of the world prophecy, firstly they later realised they miscalculated the date (it was actually months ago) and secondly the two people who originally discovered the artifact predicting this independently went back to have another look and both realized they had mistranslated it, its actually talking about a new cycle of birth and prosperity not destruction, lol. 

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts

Yeah, it is silly to see how something so trivial spreads all over the social networking sites like wildfire. It is easy to see how miscommunication can happen just by accident. Children, this is why you get your news from the TV (at least somewhat relevant news) and not from Facebook.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

The three billion posts I've seen in the last day about how it's not going to happen - all submitted by idiots who think they're being clever non-conformists - is infinitely more annoying that the precisely 0 I've seen hinting that it's real.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Yeah, it is silly to see how something so trivial spreads all over the social networking sites like wildfire. It is easy to see how miscommunication can happen just by accident. Children, this is why you get your news from the TV (at least somewhat relevant news) and not from Facebook.

I'm not too sure that TV is a great source either. The media in general tends to misconstrue the truth to get a better story (or just because they're stupid)

The three billion posts I've seen in the last day about how it's not going to happen - all submitted by idiots who think they're being clever non-conformists - is infinitely more annoying that the precisely 0 I've seen hinting that it's real.

So I'm an idiot thinking I'm being a clever non-conformist? I'm wasn't saying that most people think its real, I know most people are aware the world is just as likely to end now as any other time, but there is a very small number of people who are actually concerned, and I'm just saying that its stupid that there are even that many people who believe the world is going to end.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Happy Doomsday everyone! I'm still waitibg for the fireballs, or whatever... Maybe it's the flying spaghettimonster looking for revenge because we thought he was a joke?

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts

Cthulhu will rise from the depths and show us all what a real doomsday looks like.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
So I'm an idiot thinking I'm being a clever non-conformist? I'm wasn't saying that most people think its real, I know most people are aware the world is just as likely to end now as any other time, but there is a very small number of people who are actually concerned, and I'm just saying that its stupid that there are even that many people who believe the world is going to end.
Nah, that was just another of my rants against my stupid 12 year old facebook "friends". I actually chuckled at the Australia thing.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Nah, that was just another of my rants against my stupid 12 year old facebook "friends". I actually chuckled at the Australia thing.

Okay cool, I just wanted to make sure, because what I said afterwards could have been taken that way.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I think Hell has frozen over. Theres a place in Norway called Hell btw. And all Norway is frozen over.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

One theory people had is the Gangnam Style will finally hit 1 billion views, breaking the internet. There have actually been prophecies saying the end of the world will involve a dancing horse and 9 zeros...

Not that I believe any of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com